Ninja Still Has No Defense Against Ranged, Smokebombs=Joke

• What exactly is the purpose of the Smoke Bombs?

• Last for 3 seconds

• Barely wide enough to fit two people

• Enemies are still able to see exactly where you are by pointing their cursor at you

Because really, they don’t do shit at the moment.
    I thought maybe they’d be good in the Pirate vs Ninja map, throw both smokebombs in front of me to make a wall, and I was so confused as to how the Pirates were still able to shoot me with Pistols while I’m behind the smoke

then the derp hit me in the face when I realized they knew exactly where to aim, and even what my name is thanks to the crosshairs

something really needs to be done about these things as Ninjas are at a complete loss trying to fight any class with a ranged ability
    Have you ever seen Sam vs Pirate vs Ninja?
    being Ninja is suffering on that mode

I can’t stress enough how useless these things are when crosshairs pinpoint exactly where you are

Ninja has no way to combat ranged weapons and he really needs one

• Yes smoke bombs are pathetically weak. They need a major buff.

• +1

Especially since it is so fun to use them. I wish it was actually any useful!

• I think of smoke bombs as fine lingerie, so they’re quite good as they are now.

• Smoke bombs are fine. If you throw them at the enemy when he is closing in on you, he will flinch, get surrounded by smoke, allowing you to get lots of free hits, smoke bombs are very fine.

• @Hitom:

Smoke bombs are fine. If you throw them at the enemy when he is closing in on you, he will flinch, get surrounded by smoke, allowing you to get lots of free hits, smoke bombs are very fine.

i don’t think smoke bombs should be used like this,i think as much as i hate ninjas that removing the option to see enemies in smoke by pointing the crosshair and making the area of effect a little bit larger will mak ethem balanced

• @AndreaTheArcher:

@Hitom:

Smoke bombs are fine. If you throw them at the enemy when he is closing in on you, he will flinch, get surrounded by smoke, allowing you to get lots of free hits, smoke bombs are very fine.

i don’t think smoke bombs should be used like this,i think as much as i hate ninjas that removing the option to see enemies in smoke by pointing the crosshair and making the area of effect a little bit larger will mak ethem balanced

And why can’t an equipment not be used offensively and defensively?

• How to fix smoke bombs: wider smoke radius + semi transparent for the ninja that threw it.

Fixed.

• The smoke bombs seem pretty effective to stop archers, pirates and spartans from throwing/shooting anything at you because they cant see past the thick blanket of smoke. Extending the duration of the smoke for a few more seconds would make it more worthwhile to have.

• @Hitom:

You’re talking about the pocket sand
    This thread is about the SMOKE BOMBS

Pls try and read the thread before posting

Here’s an actual fix:
    -Wider radius
    -5 second duration
    -Crosshair turns red when looking at smoke

• @BB:

@Hitom:

You’re talking about the pocket sand
    This thread is about the SMOKE BOMBS

Pls try and read the thread before posting

Here’s an actual fix:
    -Wider radius
    -5 second duration
    -Crosshair turns red when looking at smoke

I’m not talking about fucking “pocket sand” you inbreed circus monkey.
    SMOKE BOMBS FLINCH YOUR ENEMY IF YOU HIT THEM WITH IT!
    try it you sandwich.

• @Hitom:

So does the Sand
    Sand can also hit more than one person
    And ACTUALLY blinds people

So really, you just like using a poor man’s pocket sand?
    I’m confused as to why you’d use the smoke in a way that the sand was specifically designed for, and is better at

Pls help
    I want to understand you

• @BB:

@Hitom:

So does the Sand
    Sand can also hit more than one person
    And ACTUALLY blinds people

So really, you just like using a poor man’s pocket sand?
    I’m confused as to why you’d use the smoke in a way that the sand was specifically designed for, and is better at

Pls help
    I want to understand you

You’re an idiot beyond help, least of my capabilities.

• What I think he’s trying to say its bloody hard to actually hit someone with the smoke bomb and its not its primary use.

• @Hitom:

You’re an idiot beyond help, least of my capabilities.

Now that’s just hurtful :C

• Also smokepots should stop draining ninja’s stamina! Another thing making it less useful.

• It’s not sand… it’s glass shards.

Anyways, I never understood the logic behind the Ninja v. Pirate on Ducat.

Let’s take the most open map, and give the pirates sniper rifles while giving the Ninjas absolutely no ranged abilities.

Genius…

• @HammelGammel:

Also smokepots should stop draining ninja’s stamina! Another thing making it less useful.

Huh really? I didn’t even know
    @lemonater47:

What I think he’s trying to say its bloody hard to actually hit someone with the smoke bomb and its not its primary use.

Lol nah I was just telling him nobody does that shit
    Not even him

@Mustaklaki:

It’s not sand… it’s glass shards.

Yeah but pocket sand is funnier

• And technically glass is sand.

• @BB:

@HammelGammel:

Also smokepots should stop draining ninja’s stamina! Another thing making it less useful.

Huh really? I didn’t even know
    @lemonater47:

What I think he’s trying to say its bloody hard to actually hit someone with the smoke bomb and its not its primary use.

Lol nah I was just telling him nobody does that shit
    Not even him

@Mustaklaki:

It’s not sand… it’s glass shards.

Yeah but pocket sand is funnier

I do that shit all the time, quit thinking you know me. and pocket sand don’t make fucking sense.