Spartan quick dodge

• Hey guys

I think Spartans could really use the man-at-arms style dodge, it would rally fir their play style/theme? What do you think? maybe with a little less range?

what do you think? because at the moment i think spartans are very sub-par with the rest of the classes…

• @tvojidol:

Hey guys

I think Spartans could really use the man-at-arms style dodge, it would rally fir their play style/theme? What do you think? maybe with a little less range?

what do you think? because at the moment i think spartans are very sub-par with the rest of the classes…

No. no. no. so many no’s I could sing you from the no album right now. What do you want? Wake me up before you no-no? or Lucy in the sky with no?

Seriously. Spartan is one of the most powerful classes there is, and with the new patch it just got better.

• Spartans are strong, but also pretty boring

Would be nice if they had a cool ability
    Probably not a dodge, but something activatable

• Spartan is good now. A little boring for some people I can see how it can be boring.

They were the most OP class in the alpha. Their second shield bash on the combo was as fast as the flinch.

• Because guys clad head to toe in bronze armor carrying a giant bronze shield and several throwing spears plus a sword were well known for being agile fighters who dodged a lot.

• @tvojidol:

Hey guys

No. Maybe an option to shift grips on a spear for different fighting styles? That’s not a good idea but it’s still better than the dodge one.

• Spartans the most OP? Is this guy above serious? Samurai very clearly was the most OP, followed by Pirate. Right now the most OP class is Pirate. Tornbanner for whatever reason continues to make them stronger. For no reason.

• spartan’s special skill is being the best face hugger in the game with his shield bash (shield bash got nerfed rip) spear drag mixup

also he has really good voice acting

• Id settle for switching off throw successfully.

• @Khyy:

Spartans the most OP? Is this guy above serious? Samurai very clearly was the most OP, followed by Pirate. Right now the most OP class is Pirate. Tornbanner for whatever reason continues to make them stronger. For no reason.

Even though there has only been one patch and this patch nerfed both those classes you said torn banner were buffing?

What the hell are you on about?

• ok then,they should be able to at least pick up dory, if they choose throw it? no?