Key configuration is broken.

• I don’t know what to say on this guys. Everytime you reconfig your keybinds and enter it again, it’s all changed to random where w is a sprint and a crouch and go forward. Most of keybinds swap randomly if you enter the config and they also lose titles and all look the same so you can’t even tell what command are you trying to config and got to exit the game.
    Just fix this.

• It’s probably not a viable solution for everyone, but I gave up completely on the option menus. I do all settings in the .ini files now. Saves a lot of trouble.

• @fvonb:

It’s probably not a viable solution for everyone, but I gave up completely on the option menus. I do all settings in the .ini files now. Saves a lot of trouble.

Where can I find the .ini file for key configuration? All my settings just got reset for some reason, now I have to configure the keys again, which takes like half an hour because I can’t see the titles for what I’m trying to config like Sciffer is saying.

• I am having the same problem and it is making me really mad, as I cannot play the game I have been waiting so long to play.

Where can I find the .ini file for key configuration?

For me in Windows 7 the route is as follows:

Documents > My Games > Chivalry Deadliest Warrior Beta > CDWGame > Config

In this config file you should find a files named “CDWInput”

Now I need some help. How do I read this text and how would I go about resetting this to default?