The smoke bomb and shuriken button

• I really like using the ninja a lot. One of the problems that I noticed while using the ninja was the smoke bomb and shuriken was activated by pressing the “2” button on the keyboard. Now I know that it is supposed to be close so that way the item can be activated quickly, but I find it very difficult to run and tap “2” to activate a shuriken or smoke bomb on the keyboard while holding “w” to move forward. I think the all secondary items for ninja should have a faster quick-switch than most of the other characters and the smoke, shuriken and other bombs be switched to be held in the hand and then use the fire button to activate it(like the Man of Arms oil pot). Instead of sprinting and holding shift+w and hoping the enemy does not move side to side to get a hit with the shuriken. I think that would make the ninja a little bit more useful for some people. Other than that I see no other problems with the ninja so far.

• PPPPPPATCH NOTES!!!
    viewtopic.php?f=103&t=23860

Reading! Super effective…

Unless you posted this before patch (and my system time is messed up) in which case, yay problem fixed.

• @dragonmith:

PPPPPPATCH NOTES!!!
    viewtopic.php?f=103&t=23860

Reading! Super effective…

Unless you posted this before patch (and my system time is messed up) in which case, yay problem fixed.

An hour before you posted.

But yes its been changed to G by default now and you can now bind it to whatever you want. No guarantee that your keybinds will work though. Best do it via ini file.

Or just use the default G.

• My bad. Just had to make sure the problem was looked at and resolved. :P

The game is looking really good so far.