CALL OF DUTY???

• The new changes and fixes on the patch are very good , gj with that , now the big problem that I see recently is that the game has become a first person shooter Pirates have the ability to fight at close range (melee) like a ninja (in terms of damage and range) but they can snipe people from a loooooong distance and they have a lot of ammo, every game all I see now are pirates sniping people from a mile away !! why ? is there not a range when the damage decreases or a spread value on the guns ?? Are you still working on the damage and range of guns?

thanks

• lol
    if a pirate manages to kill you, it’s your own fault imho. running in the middle of a lane or pathway draws attention and makes you an easy target. it isn’t THAT easy to kill as a pirate with a gun. It’s quite difficult actually.

• Staying as a group is better against pirates. On your own your as good as dead.

And I’m sure that you cross map people with the pistole at all times. I’d very much like to see an unedited video of you doing that or anyone for that matter.

• @lemonater47:

Staying as a group is better against pirates. On your own your as good as dead.

And I’m sure that you cross map people with the pistole at all times. I’d very much like to see an unedited video of you doing that or anyone for that matter.

It isn’t that hard. Pistols are very accurate and have a very fast projectile speed.

• @wyrda78:

@lemonater47:

It isn’t that hard. Pistols are very accurate and have a very fast projectile speed.

And you do this all the time. I’d like to see that.

• I really don’t think pistols are that accurate. They seem to loss a lot of accuracy after about 20 metres.

• @El:

I really don’t think pistols are that accurate. They seem to loss a lot of accuracy after about 20 metres.

Crouch, stand still and ADS. Then they become accurate.

• @lemonater47:

lemon… come ON.

• @lemonater47:

Someone still is going to get hit. Actually it’s more likely for someone to get hit in a group.

Pirates definitly need some work.

• If this game was COD there would be killstreak bonuses, like letting a parrot loose after 7 kills to peck the eyeballs from ninjas.

• @HammelGammel:

@lemonater47:

Someone still is going to get hit. Actually it’s more likely for someone to get hit in a group.

Exactly… on Pirate vs. Ninja, the Ninja, if traveling in a group, most will die or be at less than half HP, and once they actually get into melee range, the Pirates can out-melee the Ninjas anyways because their melee weapons are, for whatever reason, a lot better.

I’ve had a few of those Class vs. Class games where nobody has picked Pirate. This game is great without Pirate, it’s a lot funner. With pirates though it’s so frustrating because they can just group up in a corner with a huge open space in front of them and snipe you from 300 feet away with their pistols.

• I would love to hear from a dev, is this the way guns are supposed to work or are you still working in damage/range? IMO you need to adjust the power/range of the guns or reduce (by a lot) the ammo

The game is all about risk and reward , and a counter for every strat, but I just dont see it with the sniperate

• So many people complaining that pirates are actually worse than archers in Cmw, and we all know there’s nothing worse than archers in cmw.

I can just feel the playerbase declining per bullet fired

Pirates makes KONGEN so angry I want to molest my own testicles

• Why can’t any pirate just admit pirates are slightly overpowered? Tornbanner needs to make their projectiles slower, they should not be this accurate (A flintlock shooting with the accuracy of a modern day rifle… really? Even muskets weren’t this accurate!), and more importantly why and the hell as a Spartan does their shit go through my shield?

• @HammelGammel:

@lemonater47:

No it means the pirates have to aim at all of you instead of one of you. And you don’t charge in a tight formation. Get enough spacing between you so a blunderbuss can’t hit two of you.

They other two strategies people tend to use is run away and get shot in the back or crouch and hold you shield up.

They don’t work now do they?

• @lemonater47:

@HammelGammel:

@lemonater47:

No it means the pirates have to aim at all of you instead of one of you. And you don’t charge in a tight formation. Get enough spacing between you so a blunderbuss can’t hit two of you.

They other two strategies people tend to use is run away and get shot in the back or crouch and hold you shield up.

They don’t work now do they?

The only strategy against chaingunning pirates is to catch them unaware or fire back with something of your own but nothing you throw at them is nearly as accurate or as effective as a gun… You want to charge at them head on? Retarded. You’re better off coming at them as one in all directions.

Even then, the risk pirates are faced with vs your own, it tips into the pirate’s favor. You’re going to lose unless the pirate is garbage at melee.

• The pirate is not that great in group combat and that’s just what happens when you all charge forward.

Pirate is only good at 1v1 combat.

It works. Try it it works. It sounds stupid but it works.

• @lemonater47:

The pirate is not that great in group combat and that’s just what happens when you all charge forward.

fuck off Lemon we all know you’re so far up the Pirate’s butthole you can smell the rum

can’t stand to see your no skill point and click class go??

oh jeez what if the pirate eventually takes skill to play?!?
    the horror amiright?

• @lemonater47:

The pirate is not that great in group combat and that’s just what happens when you all charge forward.

Can’t tell if troll or a pirate?? Pirate has a shotgun in a melee game, a shotgun that goes through shields. Nuff’ said.

• @Khyy:

@lemonater47:

Can’t tell if troll or a pirate?? Pirate has a shotgun in a melee game, a shotgun that goes through shields. Nuff’ said.

not even a shotgun more like a sniper …