User's Weekly Poll: Beverages?

• Mod

So I thought It would be cool to ask what you guys drink while you play the game… since we all know 20-60 mins is not enough to get that bloody fix of the day- and that a good gamer isn’t a thirsty gamer…
    So please tell me what drink you have next to your screen when you play! and why you choose that.
    Oh and you can choose two options. :)

Mine is Tea.
    And because It comes in many flavors and types.
    Or whisky if i’m lucky. Because its tasty and drunk-ening

• I used to be a hardcore soda drinker but stopped years ago after I realized soda is pretty bad for you. Now I drink tea of many varieties, hot and cold. I also love to mix orange juice and cranberry juice and it is amazing.

• Mod

Yeah ever since I lost one of my grazing teeth I stopped drinking anything carbonated. That stuff is really bad.

Also- what kind of tea do you drink?

• I drink before I post to the forums, sometimes.

• Mod

I would take a few guesses at what but it would be inappropriate :P I’m guessing its mead or wine??

• @User:

I would take a few guesses at what but it would be inappropriate :P I’m guessing its mead or wine??

Usually both.

• Tea and Zevia soda (sweetened with the stevia plant).

• @User:

Yeah ever since I lost one of my grazing teeth I stopped drinking anything carbonated. That stuff is really bad.

Also- what kind of tea do you drink?

I know :( I never even suspected the carbonation was bad until my chemistry teacher explained it to us. The acid they use doesn’t help either.

For cold tea I like buying the Arizona teas. Their green tea is good and not too sweet and they have many great bottled flavors like green tea with orange or jasmine. For hot tea I love to drink Red Zinger or regular Green Tea.

• Mod

Seems so far the official chivalry beverage is tea :P

@Dr.Nick:

For cold tea I like buying the Arizona teas. Their green tea is good and not too sweet and they have many great bottled flavors like green tea with orange or jasmine. For hot tea I love to drink Red Zinger or regular Green Tea.

Fancy- I just drink regular wissotzky tea most of the time. Sometimes i’d hop to the market and buy from the flavors merchant there which sells the actual tea blends you make with that special spoon thing i forgot the name of.

Cold tea I make by letting the hot one cool down in a bottle and putting it in the fridge once its room temperature.

• Coca cola. Kicked it a couple of times, but I always wind up going back when I slip. Otherwise, water.

• I drink 2 things while at my desk: tea and cranberry juice. Not at the same time, generally.

• -Vitamin Water / Propel Zero (whatever is a better deal at Costco)
    -Decaffeinated Green Tea w/ honey(Must be decaffeinated)
    -Bourbon with a splash of Cointreau and some dashes of Angostura bitters (A bit less cocktailish version of an Old-Fashioned that I’m not sure has a name. Might as well call it the HeightofBourbondity, Old-Fashoined of Absurdity… I dunno).
    -And occasionally Cucumber lime Gatorade. If you have not had, to have. Have now. Have good.

I used to have quite a fondness for beer but my concern for my health and my budget have made it a very rare treat. When I do, I prefer IPA’s like Inversion, Lagunitas, Stone, Sierra Nevada Torpedo, etc.

• Just natural water

• Honey in tea is quite a remarkably delicious beverage.

• Mod

I’m very happy to see so many tea drinkers here :D Really.

@HeightofAbsurdity:

…And occasionally Cucumber lime Gatorade…

They don’t sell that in israel so I never had any. - I’d like to try the bourbon mix at some point though.

@The:

Honey in tea is quite a remarkably delicious beverage.

Did you try it with raw honey? Its like a drug. - I had to stop myself at some point because its very expensive.

• A holy drink made by the old aesirs above and passed down to all the inhabitants of the nordic countries. One main ingredient is ice-cold milk. I think all you fellow vikings know what I am speaking of. There is no other, than the one and only, O’boy!

YKH3GDn7KbM

I’m fucking addicted to chocolate milk.

• Mod

lmao,
    looks like an 80s commercial :D

• @User:

lmao,
    looks like an 80s commercial :D

Title of video says mid-90’s!
    Oh, and fun fact. Sweden didn’t allow advertising on TV until '92, the year I was born (last country in Europe to allow adverts on TV, I think.) In the case of the channel this O’boy advert was shown on, TV3, broadcasted from London and thus bypassing that law.

• After watching that O’Boy commercial (lol), there was one for Kinder Eggs. I LOVE kinder eggs! Don’t see them too often, but when I do, I always buy a couple!

If I could, I’d drink Boba Tea (Milk or Green Tea) or Thai Iced Tea all day… But alas, those are special treats, so at home, I drink either iced tea or coke zero or water.

• Since I only play Chivalry/video games on the weekends, I typically drink coke and smoke weed until it gets later in the evening, then wash it down with whiskey.