Is the bardiche bugged?

• I’m not sure about yall, but when I use this weapon (compared to any other long weapon)– it feels strange.

3/5 times when I do an overhand it feels like I kill the guy before my swing is 50% completed as if there is a blade on the middle of the pole. I’ve used every weapon in this game over and over but when I use the bardiche, I get buggy-feeling kills.

It always seems as if they die before they should. Maybe it’s just an animation bug?

Am I alone here?

• Mod

Nope. I think this has been discussed before and part of the animation and hit tracer for that weapon.

• @Ketamine:

I’m not sure about yall, but when I use this weapon (compared to any other long weapon)– it feels strange.

3/5 times when I do an overhand it feels like I kill the guy before my swing is 50% completed as if there is a blade on the middle of the pole. I’ve used every weapon in this game over and over but when I use the bardiche, I get buggy-feeling kills.

It always seems as if they die before they should. Maybe it’s just an animation bug?

Am I alone here?

Handle hits. It’s pretty dumb. Been acknowledged though so you’re not alone.

• @Karasu:

Acknowledged, sure. but that’s about the extent of it.

• @Le:

@Karasu:

Acknowledged, sure. but that’s about the extent of it.

Lol right? Shit still pisses me off so much.

• I like to use it here and there because of how easy it feels to kill things with.

• It’s not as bad as it was before, you could instahit with it earlier and you’re almost able to do so now as well, shoeinspector weapon number 1.

• LOL “you’re shoe’s untied!, haha made ya look BOOM HEADSHOT!”

• Mod

@clayton-bigsby:

I like to use it here and there because of how easy it feels to kill things with.

lol clayton. xD
    you so cheap :P

• Hit tracers start on the handle of pole arms. Yet every weapon in this game has hit tracers that start at the handle as well, but it’s more noticeable on weapons like pole arms.

Instead of fixing how the tracers work on pole arms, they changed how much you can look down drag during overheads.

Which didn’t fix anything because you can still slam your face into the ground each time you do an overhead and the hit tracers on release of a pole arm will almost certainly start inside the enemy or be too quick to even register. Shoe inspector Vanguards are sickening to watch. Feels good killing them though then laughing at them however.

Sad really.

• well they also do a sickening amount of damage for what they can do, spears with combos that 2 shot everything and 1 shot others. Outstanding.