The Best Server is

• Imo Without Doubt the Best Servers I play have played on and still do often is Drum Roll !!
    tada **Sneaky Monkey’s T/O
    **It always has a good amount of players and guess what? Admins logged on nearly always who care about
    Us! yes Us the players …
    Jolly good chaps keep up the good work. We have never met or spoken and I have no ties with
    Sneaky Monkey servers but felt they deserved a mention on this board for such a Class outfit :)
    500 Hours on pub servers as knight so you can take my word for it - the Sneaky Monkey servers are
    great.
    sbt any typos etc

• no the best server is grandmace into your face duel

• @CRUSHED:

no the best server is grandmace into your face duel

True that

• How can you call 50 slot server spamscrublagfest best server :?
    The best server is any simrai server with 24p slot or less and locked 1st person.

• If MC would get rid of that big brother bot bullshit I’d root for them. But for now I play on random 20/24 player servers.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

How can you call 50 slot server spamscrublagfest best server :?
    The best server is any simrai server with 24p slot or less and locked 1st person.

Agree, 24 is the max this game can handle.
    Inb4: “But playing on the 50 slot server only increases your ping by 20ms.”

• hate to say it but you are all wrong,
    as I have ran the best most modded intense fast paced hardcore action server for about a year now.
    you will not find more intense action then my server and thats a promise!

no team damage, auto balance is off and so is vote kick, no whiny ragers kicking you when you roll their heads.
    im on for about 4-6 hrs a day and i have a 2 min response time to hackers if they decide to troll.

I had about 250 mods on it till they removed the modding files in that huge nerf patch awhile ago, but now that sdk has been released its time to script em back in, woohoo.

Modded Matrix Mayhem with 25 slots

• @WARSAW:

no team damage

Stopped reading there, worst server.

• says the dude who thinks a locked perspective server is the best, lol.
    you are probly pro nerf too right?

if you had played a real server you would realize that by playing in 1st person, your limiting your abilities in combat, anyone purposly wanting to limit their abilities in a fight is an idiot.

and besides you can do stuff in 3rd that you just cant do in 1st, expecially with the lunge forward you get when you attack on my server.

have fun limiting yourself though my friend, and when you want a real challange and some epic fast paced hardcore action you know where to find it,
    otherwise enjoy your locked perspective molasis fest rumpelstiltskin. :D

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@WARSAW:

no team damage

Stopped reading there, worst server.

I just laughed when I read it, it was a good joke Warsaw, I’ll give you that.

• Having played only fps games I find it quite amusing that any knob
    3rd person players actually think of them selves as skillful lol.

3rd person is basically an andy pandy game played by puppets
    lacking talent or skills to play only First person.

back in the day can you imaging Q3 ctf leagues allowing 3rd person LOL
    Defrag maps and strafe skills in 3rd Person?

That aside I find this new generation who plays in 3rd person actually
    lacking in any true worth. The idea that of playing Chivalry in some sort of
    3rd person version , any hardcore gamer would just laugh his socks of.

paddington bear get off this board, you and your server has lost all creditials to even
    have an opinion of Chivalry the First Person perspective game for true warriors.

• the depth perception isnt as good in 1st.

i only do archer mele in 1st, all the rest in 3rd.

other games i play in 1st.

• There was a 24-player TO server with archer limit set to 2 and perspective locked to first-person.

Don’t remember the name, but it was incredible.