Mason Spawn in Wall Kills You on Citadel

• It’s stupid how you are killed inside the collapsing wall that is also the Mason’s spawn after the third phase on Citadel. Not stupid because it’s a collapsing wall, but stupid how it’s the only spawn in the game that kills you if you’re in it once a phase is complete. Did I mention how stupid it is yet?

• I’ve only ever died in there once and that was in beta.

And I’m usually mason on citadel.

• @lemonater47:

I’ve only ever died in there once and that was in beta.

And I’m usually mason on citadel.

It’s happened to me at least 5 times (which isn’t that many in the grand scheme of things). But that’s besides the point, it’s stupid design.

• Mod

such misfortune might be considered comical :P

I agree though, i think it would be great if they had doorways in the large wall and come from inside (The next stage) rather from the sides. I play Agatha on that map most of the time, but I saw it happening to some people before. It’s mostly entertaining though when the statue fall on people.

• @User:

such misfortune might be considered comical :P

I agree though, i think it would be great if they had doorways in the large wall and come from inside (The next stage) rather from the sides. I play Agatha on that map most of the time, but I saw it happening to some people before. It’s mostly entertaining though when the statue fall on people.

I laughed the first few times. But when I’m in a bad mood it’s just like “oh c’mon!” :x lol

• Mod

yeah… ive been having a streak of bad luck the last couple of days in game and i can totally relate to it -.-

• I was died there as an attacker as it fell down. Served me right spawn camping with heavy javelins. But my torso was sticking out of the rubble when I spawned there again which was hilarious. 5 dudes slashing at this body sticking out of the ground bouncing around head long gone.

• Perhaps it should warp everyone who is in the spawn area when the phase is complete to the next spawn point. Anyone who has left the spawn however and is near the collapsing statue should get gibbed.

Or if that’s too hard, give Mason’s an instant respawn if they die in the spawn.

But what do I know, TO maps, specially Citadel are a nightmare in terms of balance and map design.