Viking Dual Wield

• Does anyone know how the damage and speed is done when you dual wield? If I have norse sword in my right hand and dane axe in my left hand does it have any difference to having norse sword in left hand and dane axe in right hand? Do the weapons have their own speed and damage as if they were being held with a shield? How about the strikes where you use both weapons? The strike from both sides when you combo 3 times (4 if you started with alt strike) and the stab?

• Dual wielding damage calculations seem really out of whack.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MIqTY98dbQ

As depicted in the video when dual wielding with a norse sword and any other weapon including another norse sword the stab damage is 42 so long as you hit the opponent with the sword’s tracer.
    It does not matter main hand or off hand.

When using the norse sword one-handed the damage is 28.
    This should be looked at.

The advantage of dual wielding in this game is supposedly being able to combo faster for a trade off of damage.
    The problem is that it isn’t very noticible and the damage values are sometimes higher than the one-handed counterpart (see: dual wielded stabs)
    They should increase the faster combo advantage dual wielding has but make the damage less than the one-handed counterpart.

(I really wish they didn’t implement dual wielding because in real combat there is no advantage in having a weapon in both hands.)
    But its a silly, dumb game so I don’t really care that much.

• Damage values I’ve found by testing on the spartan in training mode.
    All damage values are the red tracers

Dual Norse
    slash 38
    stab 42
    overhead 45
    double attack thing 38

Norse Hatchet
    slash 38
    alt slash 38
    stab 42
    overhead 45
    alt overhead 45
    double attack thing 38

Norse Dane
    slash 38
    alt slash 41
    stab 42
    overhead 45
    alt overhead 49
    double attack thing 38 if sword hits first 41 if axe hits first

Hatchet Hatchet
    slash 38
    stab 26
    overhead 45
    double attack thing 38

Dane Dane
    slash 41
    stab 30
    overhead 49
    double attack thing 41

Norse
    slash 41
    stab 28
    overhead 49

Hatchet
    slash 41
    stab 15
    overhead 49

Dane
    slash 45
    stab 19
    overhead 53

Its hard to calculate how fast each swing is, TBS should just release the actual data for this stuff.

• Alright. Thanks a lot.

• Alright. Thanks a lot.