Add melee only option for servers

• 9/10 of my deaths are from range shit that takes no effort to use properly

the last 1 is being ganged by multiple noobs slamming lmb with hittrades, but thats fine

range in dw is annoying

health regen forever? run to battle, get shot or some other wierd shit flying at you

got that nice duel or 1vs2 going? 2 bad theres some fag using range shit at you like a coward

i bought this game for the awesome melee combat not this fucking range shit that was implemented to compensate for shit players having no skill that get owned in melee combat

• lol, pirates gave crushed anal fire.

• @CRUSHED:

9/10 of my deaths are from range shit that takes no effort to use properly

the last 1 is being ganged by multiple noobs slamming lmb with hittrades, but thats fine

range in dw is annoying

health regen forever? run to battle, get shot or some other wierd shit flying at you

got that nice duel or 1vs2 going? 2 bad theres some fag using range shit at you like a coward

i bought this game for the awesome melee combat not this fucking range shit that was implemented to compensate for shit players having no skill that get owned in melee combat

be CRUSHED
    play pirate with pistol
    get in a bugged spot on a roof in fjord map
    be unreachable for other players
    shoot everyone
    end kickvote with my admin rights
    make thread crying about ranged combat

• @fvonb:

@CRUSHED:

range in dw is annoying

be CRUSHED
    play pirate with pistol
    shoot everyone

using meme arrows

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@fvonb:

@CRUSHED:

range in dw is annoying

be CRUSHED
    play pirate with pistol
    shoot everyone

using meme arrows

calling them “meme arrows”

• its not just the fucking pirate with the retarded blunderbuss

also these fucking samurais with yumi bow seriously who the fuck chooses samurai to take a fucking bow? go fuck yourself whoever does that

• @fvonb:

@rumpelstiltskin:

@fvonb:

be CRUSHED
    play pirate with pistol
    shoot everyone

using meme arrows

calling them “meme arrows”

not calling them “meme arrows”

• sooo can we switch pirate out for a better class yet TBS? can we!? please!!!

• stop being a noob.

learn to parry the guns and arrows like a bawsss

• We need melee only option. It would make this game so much better.

Also that annoying bug in duel mode where you can throw shit before the round starts, gimme a fucking break. Actually in that mode no ranged combat should be standard

@clayton-bigsby:

Teach me how to parry guns, plzzzz

• @KONGEN:

We need melee only option. It would make this game so much better.

Also that annoying bug in duel mode where you can throw shit before the round starts, gimme a fucking break. Actually in that mode no ranged combat should be standard

@clayton-bigsby:

Teach me how to parry guns, plzzzz

There is a slight delay between the sound of a gun firing and the actual shot. You should be putting up your parry when you hear that, and if you get lucky, you’ll parry the bullet(s).

• @Event:

There is a slight delay between the sound of a gun firing and the actual shot. You should be putting up your parry when you hear that, and if you get lucky, you’ll parry the bullet(s).

You guys are joking ain’t you? Is it possible to parry arrows/bolts/bullets?

• no its not lol

• YES, YOU HAVE TO CENTER YOUR CHI FLOW

AND PARRY THEM WITH YOUR FACE

YOU MIGHT DIE, BUT AT LEAST YOU BLOCKED IT

• Remove the pirates and please add some gladiators or persian

• pirate is super easy mode in TDM or LTS, absolutely wrecks the other team. I streamed a bunch of games where i play pirate and i think i can show how easy it is because i dont miss. If i do i’ll go melee, if i happen to get hit i’ll probably run away and rum up and then reload and shoot again and go melee, or stay melee vs like 3 ppl and still live.

Retard mode initiated.

All other classes just spam around as much as possible. And vikings are fucking fierce! Viking played right now might be the best class, but samurai spear is still good as shit, and it’s way better than anything the spartans have. Spartans feel like the weakest class right now… oh besides ninja, unless ninja is fighting samurai which is the weakest vs the 2nd weakest. They might be even on being weakest but spartan has them by a nose.

• I support this option

• I think this is TBS’s plan, with this model they never have to support a true hardcore competitive community, because it will just be random mayham fun. Nothing serious. It’s a sad sad day for me to realize this now.

• @fvonb:

@Event:

You guys are joking ain’t you? Is it possible to parry arrows/bolts/bullets?

You could earlier in alpha, hehe. But it was meant to only concern thrown weapons, so no parrying pellets or bolts anymore, sorry.

• @CRUSHED:

its not just the fucking pirate with the retarded blunderbuss

also these fucking samurais with yumi bow seriously who the fuck chooses samurai to take a fucking bow? go fuck yourself whoever does that

Yumi bow is weak. Takes 2 headshots to kill a pirate.

And blunderbuss only point blank one hits ninja and other pirates. Other classes can survive it. Knight and samurai can get away with a couple of headshots chucked in too.