Give us back jump kicks

• Idk why they were removed but they were a decent surprise attack and good in fist fights too.

• In the alpha of DW the ninja could use it to fly/float. I miss the move too. It was bread and butter. I THINK they’re just trying to fix the move before putting it back in but I’m not sure.

• i think it was removed because i used it in closed alpha to get out of the fjord map borders

dont punch me

• @CRUSHED:

i think it was removed because i used it in closed alpha to get out of the fjord map borders

dont punch me

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_t-Dy2G2jvCI/T … -robin.jpg

• @CRUSHED:

i think it was removed because i used it in closed alpha to get out of the fjord map borders

dont punch me

That’s more like a flaw by the map designers, and not a mechanic combination that needs to be removed. But, I don’t believe they particulary removed it for that purpose. Perhaps they never liked the ability to perform a jump kick that was very efficient to gain extra reach when attempting to perform a daze kick onto a distant shield-user.

I guess that’s fair trade, considering that most classes can now kinda continue running after kicking, which allows them to keep up their momentu. Would be nice if we had both though.

• Jump kick was okay when you aren’t forced to use a shield

I think bringing it back might make killing Spartans even easier