Future content

• I know we are only at the beta now, and the stuff we currently have still needs improving, but I was just wondering whether anyone knew the plans for introducing more content, or if anyone has any suggestions.

Im not sure whether they will add more factions/warriors as much of the game seems to have been designed around their only being 6, but I hope they do.

Also, i think it would be awesome if they, instead of creating story driven objective gamemodes like those in the vanilla game, added warrior-centred objective game modes. For instance:

The Ninja’s could have a mode in which they have to assassinate a ‘leader’ chosen from the other team. Not sure whether it would be team-deathmatch or lastman standy.

The Spartans could have something as simple as defending a point. Not really so spartany, but I think it would take advantage of their skills.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to post.

• @Connorlol:

The Ninja’s could have a mode in which they have to assassinate a ‘leader’ chosen from the other team. Not sure whether it would be team-deathmatch or lastman standy.

That scene from The Last Samurai, when ninjas try to assassinate the samurai leader.

The Spartans could have something as simple as defending a point. Not really so spartany, but I think it would take advantage of their skills.

Maybe a certain mountain pass? Against a horde of… vikings? Heh.