Still NO Autobalance Why???

• There was just an update and autobalance still isn’t working

I think everyone can agree on this.
    The playerbase just can’t be trusted to have disabling autobalance a feature at all

I get why it’s not always needed. Sure some people change teams to fill smaller ones. But ultimately, I think with how often this doesn’t happen the playerbase needs autobalance on forever.

Disabling autobalance was a privilege, and the players lost it.

! None of the official servers have it enabled.
    ! Do something.
    !
    ! It’s bad enough the official servers are laggy as fuck and have terrible map rotation.
    ! Also, always VS Ninja?
    ! Seriously TB
    ! Stop making such shitty servers

• This should be a priority.

We can’t really help with balancing. Becuase its always the warrior with the most people on the team that wins. Though that does mean that they are all more or less balanced if that happens.

The current autobalance would spawn everyone as samurai which is even worse.

• My server has auto balance (half working) and me admining kicking people stacking teams over 5. Been running constant multi team death matches. Quite awesome when all teams have 5 players working togheter. server name is Norsk for faen, if you are intrested.

• @Hitom:

My server has auto balance (half working) and me admining kicking people stacking teams over 5. Been running constant multi team death matches. Quite awesome when all teams have 5 players working togheter. server name is Norsk for faen, if you are intrested.

nowhere near eastern coast is it? :C

• @BB:

@Hitom:

My server has auto balance (half working) and me admining kicking people stacking teams over 5. Been running constant multi team death matches. Quite awesome when all teams have 5 players working togheter. server name is Norsk for faen, if you are intrested.

nowhere near eastern coast is it? :C

You’re american? lol, explains shit. Eurotrash here, sorry ;/

• Agreed, tired of seeing nine ninjas nine pirates and the rest of the warriors spread around in the 3’s and 4’s

• @SmoothLunchable:

Agreed, tired of seeing nine ninjas nine pirates and the rest of the warriors spread around in the 3’s and 4’s

lol Ninja is probably the least offensive stacker there is
    I would rather be against a stack of Ninjas over any other class

• Always VS Ninja
      why even the fuck?

• Made threads about this in the past as well. I have no idea why this isn’t #1 priority. We can’t even give accurate team play assesments of the game balance if we rarely see fair matchups to begin with.

Balancing all gamemodes, except free class choice, should be straight forward.

As for class vs class gamemodes, I recommend a simple system where people choose three preferences for classes in order of your favorite that are saved between gamemodes but can be changed on the spawn screen at anytime. The auto balancer can periodically assess people’s class perferences throughout the match and switch them. For LTS it’d be between rounds, for TDM it’d be timed intervals. The user would of course have to enable a setting during the match that they actively want to be switched when these intervals take place.

Again, the class vs class is the only touchy situation, every other gamemode should be pretty straight forward autobalancing that really should have been in the game since the start of beta.

• @Slight:

Again, the class vs class is the only touchy situation

I can see some good balance decisions come from class vs class, but honestly it is going to be the least fun game mode

each class has a weapon that is the best for fighting certain classes

Ninja Vs Sam/Knight: Staff is the best choice
    Knight Vs Viking: Halberd and Viking Hammers

it’d be amazing if you could choose the type of armor(and by extension maneuverability) a class could wear. Would open up sooo many more play-styles and variety in the game

• I’ve been having fun switching to the stacking team and TKing the entire round :3

the server appreciates it and I have yet to be kicked

• @BB:

@Slight:

Again, the class vs class is the only touchy situation

I can see some good balance decisions come from class vs class, but honestly it is going to be the least fun game mode

each class has a weapon that is the best for fighting certain classes

Ninja Vs Sam/Knight: Staff is the best choice
    Knight Vs Viking: Halberd and Viking Hammers

it’d be amazing if you could choose the type of armor(and by extension maneuverability) a class could wear. Would open up sooo many more play-styles and variety in the game

Oh, when I said “balancing” I meant “autobalancing” like how they should implement autobalancing for class vs class gamemodes. I’ve sort of taken a step back from even attempting to think of a balanced setup for this game.

• hey slight, by any chance is your in game name slight too? and are you NA?

• @Slight:

I’ve sort of taken a step back from even attempting to think of a balanced setup for this game.

pft just throw a bunch of shit together and let it sort itself out!

• @clayton-bigsby:

hey slight, by any chance is your in game name slight too? and are you NA?

Sometimes I use slight, haven’t been recently. Yeah I’m NA. A bit off topic though…

• it’s just that i recorded video of a hacker in DW today named slight… probs a coincidence though. Err it was yesterday now.

• @clayton-bigsby:

it’s just that i recorded video of a hacker in DW today named slight… probs a coincidence though. Err it was yesterday now.

Ah, another speed hacker then?

• I remember I enabled “Auto balance on death”. it seems to be the only auto balancing working.

• I think everyone can agree on this.
    The playerbase just can’t be trusted to have disabling autobalance a feature at all

I get why it’s not always needed. Sure some people change teams to fill smaller ones. But ultimately, I think with how often this doesn’t happen the playerbase needs autobalance on forever.

Disabling autobalance was a privilege, and the players lost it.

• I think autobalance being broken had something to do with it.