Which forum poster do you miss the most

• Tobiwan Kenobi?

• I’m glad this poll was edited to include Wingy twice. I wish I could vote for both Wingy options.

• Why does this not surprise me Editing a poll for players after its set up. This whole post is no deemed corrupted , although that is quite the norm for some countries to rig the polls is it not? As for you Slygimp I have seen the way you go about on other communities and for once I agree with flippy and his views about you. You are long over due rubbish that needs to go back to your other community not to mention the mess you left this game in with your stupid ideas tbh. TB is to be commended for getting rid of the plastic creatures. wingy should not be in any poll about Chivalry that is fact.

• @loin:

I hate Slygoat blah blah blah.

1. You are breaking rules of the forums with this post (Do not flame users, and respecting moderators)
    2. The poll has to do with the forums, not the game.
    3. Wingy was a pretty big part of the forums for a while (at least off topic lol)

• @Slaughtervomit:

1. You are breaking rules of the forums with this post (Do not flame users, and respecting moderators)
    2. The poll has to do with the forums, not the game.
    3. Wingy was a pretty big part of the forums for a while (at least off topic lol)

Oh look another crass turd. Your edited form of my post does not surprise me. Have some more pea soup homer

• @loin:

Oh look another crass turd. Your edited form of my post does not surprise me. Have some more pea soup homer

/yawn

Are you done?

• @Slaughtervomit:

/yawn

Are you done?

/pisses on you
    yes thanks enjoy that refreshing brew

• @loin:

Why does this not surprise me Editing a poll for players after its set up. This whole post is no deemed corrupted , although that is quite the norm for some countries to rig the polls is it not? As for you Slygimp I have seen the way you go about on other communities and for once I agree with flippy and his views about you. You are long over due rubbish that needs to go back to your other community not to mention the mess you left this game in with your stupid ideas tbh. TB is to be commended for getting rid of the plastic creatures. wingy should not be in any poll about Chivalry that is fact.

Actually, I didn’t touch the poll except to cast my vote. Sorry to disillusion your blind hatred for me, though!

I’m curious what “other communities” you’re talking about, though. The only other forums I’m semi-active on at the moment are Subterranean Games, Infinite Interactive, and a WC3/SC2 modding site, though you certainly wouldn’t know me from the latter since I use a different name.

• @SlyGoat:

I’m glad this poll was edited to include Wingy twice. I wish I could vote for both Wingy options.

So I’m not the only one who tried that…

• @loin:

Why does this not surprise me Editing a poll for players after its set up. This whole post is no deemed corrupted , although that is quite the norm for some countries to rig the polls is it not? As for you Slygimp I have seen the way you go about on other communities and for once I agree with flippy and his views about you. You are long over due rubbish that needs to go back to your other community not to mention the mess you left this game in with your stupid ideas tbh. TB is to be commended for getting rid of the plastic creatures. wingy should not be in any poll about Chivalry that is fact.

Poor Slygoat having to endure all that bile from you. Sort yourself out lad.

You might possibly want to reconsider your hastiness of accusations, as it was me. Also if it was “rigged” I’d have set over nine thousand votes on the options.

Also Wingy should be in ALL polls about Chivalry, at least twice. That is a fact.

• @BobT36:

Sort yourself out lad.

Double standard of complaining about swearing then attacking Sly and offering your piss to Slaughtervomit.

Finger your own cunt little bitch (joke dont ban me someone).

Well done goat you took it like a man.

• @SlyGoat:

Actually, I didn’t touch the poll except to cast my vote. Sorry to disillusion your blind hatred for me, though!

I’m curious what “other communities” you’re talking about, though. The only other forums I’m semi-active on at the moment are Subterranean Games, Infinite Interactive, and a WC3/SC2 modding site, though you certainly wouldn’t know me from the latter since I use a different name.

In a polite way I did not suggest you had edited the poll. Regardless of what communities I have been on during the last decade or more your curious concerns don’t interest me at all.

BobT36 for you I suggest some very strong mouthwash and a check at the clinic for oral problems. A nice clean polite statement.

• Can Loin just be banned for shitposting? That’s all he’s done for a while now, along with antagonizing anyone he disagrees with while spewing some incoherent nonsense about something completely off topic.

• There’s always “that guy” who shitposts. Sometimes more than one. I haven’t really been around for a while, but I think I can tell who those person(s) currently are… hehe.

• You forgot Panzerlang, but I still think JCash and Panzerlang merged into one body to form JCasherlang.

• Martin :( 10chars

• no musashi? I am disappoint guys

• @NoVaLombardia:

You forgot Panzerlang…

or the said merge of the two that became JCasherlang…

YES YES YES

• @Le:

no musashi? I am disappoint guys

i would replace slaughtervomit with musashi but my poll was hijacked

• Martin’s posts were amazing, so my vote goes there. How dafuq is Jcash and Martin tied though?