Brainless Child Players

• Hello people,i just want to share my thoughts on the most of the recent community.So i noticed some childish little scumbags are getting a big part on this community.There were some like that before but not this much.
    So i was having a LTS today.It is just one part of the story there are alot more stories like this, i am just telling you this one.So i was having some match with some people.I was going good, having some kills and respecting people then an archer started to tk me for a few times.I started to ‘‘whine’’ about it.People started to pick up on me with some insults like this ‘‘stop whining u idiot’’ and this one ‘‘lol u got owned’’.Whatever after that i started to kill some people again and i had the best score(not being arrogant) on the server and that guy shot me again, then i started to whine again.They told me how stupid i am and how bad i play with some baseless claims.When i responded back logically they have gotten so angry.After that they tried to tk me and killed me for the first time then i owned 3 of them, 2 were in my team other one was in the other team.They started to insult me again without any logical subject.So then i left the server.
    I am telling you about this because this kind of people are having a major part in the community these days.I think we need to fix this with some kind of reputation system or i dont know how could a reputation system could work with this much idits around in the game.Thanks in advance for reading.

• i think it is something we have to deal with on the internetz. at least no one asks to “watch your language, there are children present”. anyway, after free weekend, I was on a lts map also, and two sperm receptacles tk’d me. I said, this is not ffa. then they called me noob, “get mad”, “you got wreckt” . I ignored it, but they persisted in tk’ing. I tk’d both, laughed, then I left.

• When people come up and TK you don’t get mad. Even if you are mad don’t sound like you are. Once you get angry or sound like your whining you become a target. And then your screwed and can’t do much about it most things you will try.

An archer who can’t aim accidentally tked you a few times. So what. That happens all the time. Just unlucky it was you all the time. Rather than rage at him say things like “ow”. And if it happens again say things like “again” or “really?”. You can even say things like “I don’t think you shouldn’t be playing archer”. You can ht slighty abusive but don’t overdo it.

Try and get the rest of the server on your side. Don’t make yourself a target by getting angry and just whining about it. Text doesn’t have tone but certain ways of saying things sometimes look like its being said in a whiny tone.

What you did is made yourself a target. And if this happens to you often you are a known target.

The kids who do this are the scrawny kids that get bullied at school. In a video game they can bully anyone with no repercussions. And they know first hand how to do it.

• Ignore lemmon….
    look the best thing you can do is to find a clan that you get along with and like, then join them. You can also just play on clan servers because most of them are pretty well administered. At least the good ones are. Add these servers to your favorites and friend them up. If you end up in a clan then chances are you can earn admin and deal with it on your own.

• @Retsnom:

Ignore lemmon….
    look the best thing you can do is to find a clan that you get along with and like, then join them. You can also just play on clan servers because most of them are pretty well administered. At least the good ones are. Add these servers to your favorites and friend them up. If you end up in a clan then chances are you can earn admin and deal with it on your own.

And my advice is bad because…

My advice is for video games in general. Not just chiv. Yes getting in a clan would help if you just play on clan servers. But it can make you even more of a target if the particular clan your in are not liked.

But yes getting friendly with admins always helps.

• @Retsnom:

Ignore lemmon….

Only clan servers I’ve seen with players are the IN one and the one where archers are limited to a max of 3.

Archer limit servers generally mean the clan is usually shit tbh, who can’t counter archers, but other than that, its generally 2-3 servers that are full TDM anyhow with more than 5 players in lol, US East, West and a EU.

don’t really check LTS or anything, but as for the community that’s unfortunately normal, veterans get the most abuse from people, or atleast our clan and friends do, as you say a lot of people are quite brainless.

although some who are generally brainless end up changing the course of games, which is unfortunate for playerbases that aim to change it correctly, but meh, thats just how games end up being, most of the time developers give in to them, its VERY VERY rare that they will in a select few games.

I very much doubt they will not be the ones forcing changes in this game either, but if you think a lot of players are abusive in this, go try Heroes of Newerth or dota 1, some of the most vile people are in them :p

• Mount and blade warband has a horrible pub community. Worse than chiv.

Better communities are that of planetside 2 and red orchestra 2/rising storm.

• @SolidMecha:

Hello people,i just want to share my thoughts on the most of the recent community.So i noticed some childish little scumbags are getting a big part on this community.There were some like that before but not this much.
    So i was having a LTS today.It is just one part of the story there are alot more stories like this, i am just telling you this one.So i was having some match with some people.I was going good, having some kills and respecting people then an archer started to tk me for a few times.I started to ‘‘whine’’ about it.People started to pick up on me with some insults like this ‘‘stop whining u idiot’’ and this one ‘‘lol u got owned’’.Whatever after that i started to kill some people again and i had the best score(not being arrogant) on the server and that guy shot me again, then i started to whine again.They told me how stupid i am and how bad i play with some baseless claims.When i responded back logically they have gotten so angry.After that they tried to tk me and killed me for the first time then i owned 3 of them, 2 were in my team other one was in the other team.They started to insult me again without any logical subject.So then i left the server.
    I am telling you about this because this kind of people are having a major part in the community these days.I think we need to fix this with some kind of reputation system or i dont know how could a reputation system could work with this much idits around in the game.Thanks in advance for reading.

Had this, too… Most Chivalry:MW players act like 8 years old children, no matter what age they are physically.
    I give you one advice: Always join servers that friends are on, even though you dont like the gamemode. Much more enjoyable.

• Only your hatred can make you powerful. Give in to your anger, destroy them in the name of the knight side.

• i read lemmon’s response and thought i was listening to aunt bethany in her light blue night gown, slippers, and curlers. :D

• @Retsnom:

Ignore lemmon….

@LordBenedictIronclaw:

i read lemmon’s response and thought i was listening to aunt bethany in her light blue night gown, slippers, and curlers. :D

Dudes, lemon’s post post was the fuckin best answer so far. imho.

• i didnt say lemmon’s answer was bad or good, i was saying it reminded me of being given advice by an old aunt. she had that way of telling you how best to deal with something.

• Mod

@SolidMecha:

First of all welcome-
    Second to add to all the advice given by various members here.
    You can always play on an official server, if that happens to you there you can call one of the admins on the server admin group and we will help you out with that.

• @LordBenedictIronclaw:

i didnt say lemmon’s answer was bad or good, i was saying it reminded me of being given advice by an old aunt. she had that way of telling you how best to deal with something.

Its lemons generalization and stereotype that is amusing.

My gf kid and her friend have played a few times and they are total tkers. Sometimes accidentally, generally they just run around waving a sword but it is funny because they have no clue why people are tking them back (and no care in the world).

• People who TK brainlessly are often too brainless to read the chat. Sometimes TKing them back helps them connect the dots.

• @User:

@SolidMecha:

First of all welcome-
    Second to add to all the advice given by various members here.
    You can always play on an official server, if that happens to you there you can call one of the admins on the server admin group and we will help you out with that.

Unless you play in NZ or AUS in which case your fucked as none of them are ever on.

So you play on GON servers.

• I agree! They burned down our crops and poisoned our water supply! Let’s burn these suckers to the stake! Can I get a Huzzah? But seriously. It’s bad enough these little kids are invading my battlefield from their call of duty, but chivalry? No!

• @Saraski:

Only clan servers I’ve seen with players are the IN one and the one where archers are limited to a max of 3.

The reasons should be quite obvious. On a standard 24 man server, more than 3 archers a side just encourages more noob archers and nothing is worse than a server filled with noob archers.

Archer limit servers generally mean the clan is usually shit tbh, who can’t counter archers, but other than that, its generally 2-3 servers that are full TDM anyhow with more than 5 players in lol, US East, West and a EU.

That is beyond stupid. It is not about countering archers. It is avoiding team imbalances of noob archers. They are the ignorant scourge of the game. Shooting into crowds, team wounding and just plain losing a round or match because archers don’t do objectives and all archer teams usually get thier asses handed to them.

don’t really check LTS or anything, but as for the community that’s unfortunately normal, veterans get the most abuse from people, or atleast our clan and friends do, as you say a lot of people are quite brainless.

although some who are generally brainless end up changing the course of games, which is unfortunate for playerbases that aim to change it correctly, but meh, thats just how games end up being, most of the time developers give in to them, its VERY VERY rare that they will in a select few games.

I very much doubt they will not be the ones forcing changes in this game either, but if you think a lot of players are abusive in this, go try Heroes of Newerth or dota 1, some of the most vile people are in them :p

Veterans and clan members usually dont give a shit what a ton of pubbers or casual players think of them. pubbers will either ask for help or vote kick when they are getting their asses handed to them. Clan servers are usually better administered. If you join a clan even just to play casually, your game skills will improve and if you get admin then the stupid shit that everyone complains about is now in your hands to control.

• I take more team damage as do probably 99% of other decent players from retarded melee players than i do archery, going from my memory i take a maximum of 3 team attacks from an archer, unless they are griefing.

as for melee i take atleast 20-30 hits from them in a 20 min game, I’d rather have a spam of archers than a spam of melee, since this game focuses on large amount of retarded players using slash since it’s bound to Left Click and as with the internet community, most don’t understand how to use other clicks than left click.

I lose more rounds with retarded melee players than i do with archers, it’s a case of people with a better knowledge of not spamming slash go archer, it’s rare that i find a slash spamming archer, but I will always find that 90% of the playerbase slash spams when they are a melee character.

I’ve won 3/5 all archer teams, lol, and i mean the full Archer team not just like 10 archers 2 melee.

so it’s not really a case of “oh archers always tk”, its that they limit it because they don’t want archers ruining their 1v1 against someone else.

it’s the same as Age of Chivalry, people limited archers because archers always shot into a fight and hit the enemy and the enemy would flinch, meaning your ally could kill them and they’d both bitch that you helped or took their kill.

same brainless people, which is why if i do join 1, i enjoy making them rage quit because of it, if you don’t fight archers at all, how are you meant to deal with them in another server? you just limit yourself to only fighting in melee ranged and when you swap over you get an arrrow in your face from walking in a straight line.

I dunno what archers you play with, but you need to find a better server / better players cause if you think that you are really against shit players.

• It’s that goddamn vanguard charge attack.

It shouldn’t be available until rank 30.