Is deadliest warrior a little too fast?

• @giantyak:

On line games should always avoid (using loose terms here) things which are too fast as lag/ping magnifies errors in game play.

you know a great way to get around that problem? Don’t play on high ping servers :o

• @BB:

@giantyak:

On line games should always avoid (using loose terms here) things which are too fast as lag/ping magnifies errors in game play.

you know a great way to get around that problem? Don’t play on high ping servers :o

I wasn’t talking to you, merely making a statement that is good to adhere to.
    My average ping is 50ms which i think is pretty good. Certain situations in C;MW push the envelope IMO. i think those situations should be avoided where possible for the games contiguity.

Making a game faster doesn’t actually make it better and is just unnecessary. Time constraints are relative but ping is not.

• @giantyak:

Making a game faster doesn’t actually make it better and is just unnecessary.

then why is the game better?

• I absolutely agree.
    Combat in MW is way better and the main reason is speed. Both walking speed and weapon speed.

• @BB:

then why is the game better?

Sometimes I can’t tell if you actually think your opinions are fact.

• Yeah, I do think the game is a bit too fast. The only thing they might need to have slowed down could be their movement speed, the other increased speeds could be the same.

• I think it’s ok.

• I go back to MW and its too slow. I feel like I have weights on my feet and I keep blocking too damn early.

Speeds right.

• @BB:

no thanks
    I stopped playing MW because it got too boring

I’ve heard some people make the same criticism about MW. But the slowness is really a problem of “too much time without engagement”

Making it faster is one way to solve it, but it brings it’s own problems.

Another, better solution, is smaller maps, and spawn points closer together. I think DW fails on that, and so the current speed of movement is necessary. But it’s a worse game because of it

Too much movespeed reduces the importance of tactics, and it reduces the power of thrusts and overhead attacks, because they’re much harder to land. Tis game is too much about spamming horizontal swing, and it NEEDS to be slowed down.

• Just because youve been playing the slower version of this game and havent gotten use to the new speed, doesnt mean anything is too fast.

• i got used to it and its not even fast for me anymore

• The speed is great, if you would only decrease movementspeed footwork will be useless. i think we need better flinch, less mouse lockout when attacking and parrying, more fps and less lag.

• @CRUSHED:

i got used to it and its not even fast for me anymore

This. Medieval is still running though, if that’s more your thing.

• I do a bit agree with you there OP because alot of overheads i’m trying to do or slashes while i hug someone isn’t always a HIT. It’s like they are passing through the player and then the enemy just slashes me and BAM game over.

This does reminds me the quarterstaff in chivalry MW.
    It also didn’t have that long reach feeling here. They still didn’t fix that either.

IT feels like this: I use the longest weapon with the most reach 100%, while actually it has 40% reach and wont hit the enemy while i strike.

This happens here too.

• Definitely in agreement with the OP. Everything is so fast that all the precision and strategy of chivalry is gone. Sure a new strategy takes its place buts its much uglier and unless you have 70 ping you’re going to see some BS move corrections from the server.

• There is still enough precision and strategy except that it all goes faster now.

2fast4yu

• It’s slowed down now! Thanks fucking carebear whiners!

• Deadliest feeling is definetely gone from the game, wtf TBS, you gonna make this shit as slow as medieval? whats the point in them being different then? just merge the two games allready if thats your goal. Another great game ruined by casual whiners. Fuck i hate you all. If your head is ever set on fire ill piss next to it in disgust!

• @Hitom:

It’s slowed down now! Thanks fucking carebear whiners!

What?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@Hitom:

It’s slowed down now! Thanks fucking carebear whiners!

What?

Yeah, I reckon anything between 2-5%. Not quite sure about it yet, can post video proof later. Got tons of footage with the old speed.