Lack of Server Admin tools

• This game has been out for a year now and configs such as:
    MessageOfTheDay=
    iMinRank=0
    iMaxRank=0
    fMaxPing=0.000000

STILL DON’T WORK! But hey, DW is arriving soon and from the looks of it I can tell it’s gonna be another half assed MW. How does programming something as simple as kicking people automatically for a “ping limit” elude developers? There’s no excuse for these things not working this late after release.

• They don’t bother to answer me when i post about the same issues –> viewtopic.php?f=103&t=23610

It’s the consensus over at GON that they cant make a micro transaction out of these fixes so they don’t do them… we’ve been waiting so long for such basic things that i cant think of any other reason

• Yeah TBH. Server admin tools, working and well fleshed out should of been something added a long time ago. Our best best with this is to wait for a kind man to make admin tools using the SDK and upload to the workshop!

• @YarnuTheDog:

Yeah TBH. Server admin tools, working and well fleshed out should of been something added a long time ago. Our best best with this is to wait for a kind man to make admin tools using the SDK and upload to the workshop!

How many times does it need to be said that code-dependant mods can’t be uploaded to Steam Workshop?

Also, this “kind man” dropped working on “admin tools” because of lack of interest and feedback viewtopic.php?f=72&t=22925
    The community isn’t too different from the devs.

• I think the server should have autokick by ping limit after year but…

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=23096

no answers…