Adminchangeteam

• Just a little suggestion about that command (and some other admin commands, too)
    could it be possible to have the same interface for it as for the adminkick(ban) command?
    There is no “type confirm X”-like mechanism, forcing us to type the whole name in the console. Besides of being very unpractical, the console does not accept lots of special characters as inputs (like typing alt+6 to get ?). This makes impossible to change many player’s team.

It would be very nice ;)

• I have never been able to get it to work. Best is to tweak your server auto balance settings. I use every 3 mins instead of every 30 secs. That way it gives time for players to join as other leave to balance it instead of constantly switching players.

• Type adminplayerlist, note the number beside the player’s name. Type adminchangeteam ###. Works without typing the name.

• Mod

You need to acquire the player number from adminplayerlist command first. Then type that player’s number after the adminchangeteam command. - Make sure to remember that the auto balance will engage once you unbalance the teams by default. So make sure to move someone else to the team or the person you just tried to move will just get moved back.

• @User:

You need to acquire the player number from adminplayerlist command first. Then type that player’s number after the adminchangeteam command. - Make sure to remember that the auto balance will engage once you unbalance the teams by default. So make sure to move someone else to the team or the person you just tried to move will just get moved back.

There’s usually a couple of high ping players sitting around to kick and then move the player.

No auto ping kick has that advantage.

• I know about the autobalance stuff. I use it not so much to balance teams (although I sometimes do), but more often to abuse my admin powers (the general policy on our server :P ) to give some other team’s member some archer slot or other arbitrary and abusive stuff.

Did not know about the adminplayerlist stuff. Thanks for the tip :)

as for typing it with the direct name, it works for me, but you have to type precisely the wished pseudo (except for the special characters which make it actually impossible as described higher - and it is not case sensitive, of course), you can usually check that it worked thanks to the new “wtf why did I die” message in the chat :P