[CHIV] Very low framerate in crowds after the patch

• When I’m in a crowd of people, my framerate will drop to 20-40 FPS depending on the size of the crowd. Before the patch, it’d constantly stay at 120. I’m not sure what’s causing the issue since it looks like every stat command besides fps has been locked.

• @Altimor:

When I’m in a crowd of people, my framerate will drop to 20-40 FPS depending on the size of the crowd. Before the patch, it’d constantly stay at 120. I’m not sure what’s causing the issue since it looks like every stat command besides fps has been locked.

The patch reset all config INI settings to full. You will have to go in and reconfig in game menus and possibly redo all your INI tweaks. This happens every patch.

• @Retsnom:

@Altimor:

When I’m in a crowd of people, my framerate will drop to 20-40 FPS depending on the size of the crowd. Before the patch, it’d constantly stay at 120. I’m not sure what’s causing the issue since it looks like every stat command besides fps has been locked.

The patch reset all config INI settings to full. You will have to go in and reconfig in game menus and possibly redo all your INI tweaks. This happens every patch.

No, I already reconfigured my game. I got 120 on max settings before the patch anyways.