New Error Message

• Since the latest CU2 Patch 1.2 My server has crashed three times with the following dialog box:

Fatal Error!

Address=0xcde4d4 (filename not found)[in C:\Program Files(x86)\Chivalry Server\Binaries Win32\UDKGame.exe]
    Address=0xd00fd2 (filename not found)[in C:\Program Files(x86)\Chivalry Server\Binaries Win32\UDKGame.exe]
    Address= 0x76900b0a (filename not found)[in C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll]

I don’t recall ever seeing this error before the patch.
    Any ideas?

• Those look like memory leak issues. I would do another update check and or reinstall the game.

• Thanks for the reply. I will try a reinstall. However, this is a new install using SteamCmd “app_update 220070 validate” in a new box. (Dell T7400 3G Quad Xeon 8G) It is also running a C:DW server without this error. This is happening up to several times a day. For now, I turned off error reporting as I have a program that will restart the server when it crashes. That program (Serverdoc) was hanging on the error message.

• Wouldn’t hurt to verify the memory, too.

• OK. I stopped the server and completely deleted it. Then, I performed a new install with Steamcmd. Next time the box is updated, I will perform an extended mem test. Note: this box also hosts a C:DW server that has never had this error. Looking at “task manager,” memory usage appears to remain relatively constant. Also, I am using the same config files used before the update. Should I set up and use new config files?

• @Megatron:

OK. I stopped the server and completely deleted it. Then, I performed a new install with Steamcmd. Next time the box is updated, I will perform an extended mem test. Note: this box also hosts a C:DW server that has never had this error. Looking at “task manager,” memory usage appears to remain relatively constant. Also, I am using the same config files used before the update. Should I set up and use new config files?

Yes, because at some point a folder and also a config file had to be deleted before an update.
    Just start all fresh!

• OK. I ran a mem test for 12 hours with no errors.
    I completely deleted the server folder and downloaded fresh w/ SteamCmd.
    Then, I configured the config files from scratch.
    The next day, the server was hung with the same error message. (Error reporting is off)
    I guess the next step is to nuke the box and start completely from scratch.
    To be clear, I have been running the server for over 6 months without this error. C:DW running on the same box does not have this error.
    Thank for the suggestions.

• That sucks for sure. With last nights hotfix, reset all my custom configs and key bindings, when I went and put them back, the main games menu buttons completely disappeared. I posted a pic of it. Lols It took me deleting the config files all together and running the VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE 8 times to get the files back correctly. I wish I could be more helpful on this one but I am now having to retest all my configs line by line, again.

• Maybe try using UDKLogging.exe instead?

• Well, I got a similar error with the C:DW server.

I’m suspecting an ActiveX issue. I tied to reinstall ActiveX and it reports that I have the latest version.
    I’ll nuke the box when I get the chance. There is nothing else running on it besides the two servers.
    Thanks for all the suggestions.