Deadliest Warrior - Semi Automatic Rifle

• [youtubehd:3g29yx0l]2pcOxyVQYfg[/youtubehd:3g29yx0l]

• This should be easily fixable by disabling the feint for throwing your gun. It’s not like you’d ever use that anyway.

• by the way, you can skip the Pirate’s taunt animation by switching weapons
    still get healed though, you should make a video of that with an invulnerable Pirate :D

oh oh oh you should make a video featuring the following:

-Semi-automatic Pistol
    -Blunderbuss 1 shoting Knights
    -Instant health

Pirate confirmed for most OP class

• I declare this a feature.

• Might be the best exploit I’ve ever seen. :o

• @rumpelstiltskin:

I declare this a feature.

if every class has throwables it is balanced and should never be fixed

• You do this by feinting your pistol throw btw.

• why are pirates the only class with a heal when they have the best ranged capabilities

share the love because holy shit that makes no sense

• @kwazi:

why are pirates the only class with a heal when they have the best ranged capabilities

share the love because holy shit that makes no sense

^^^^^^^^^^this. THIS.

I want to be able to reach into my pants and rub one out within 3 seconds for some HP while screaming “HAVE FAITH!!! GOOD WILL PREVAIL.”

• hey lemon!

should i learn to play against the pistol bro? what is your solution using in game mechanics to bypass this? make me a video plz on your anti pistol tactics.

• @clayton-bigsby:

hey lemon!

should i learn to play against the pistol bro? what is your solution using in game mechanics to bypass this? make me a video plz on your anti pistol tactics.

Its a Bug.

And my way of dealing with it is to kick them from the server.

• with your foot? but they aren’t hacking. It’s game mechanic… perfectly executed.

• @clayton-bigsby:

with your foot? but they aren’t hacking. It’s game mechanic… perfectly executed.

Its an exploit. Worse than using the MAA jump kick to get into spawns.

• Guns in a melee game. Nuff said.

• @lemonater47:

@clayton-bigsby:

with your foot? but they aren’t hacking. It’s game mechanic… perfectly executed.

Its an exploit. Worse than using the MAA jump kick to get into spawns.

Yeah I’d expect no less on the GON servers, Good to know something is already being done about it. I’ll definetely be eyeing anyone who is abusing it and taking their information.

• taking their information for what? it’s like using superjump… it’s not the fault of the player… to use it is to use what’s given ;)

tb can’t ban people for this, it’s not a hack… just an exploit lol.

well i guess they COULd, but that would be unethical.

the point though is to make sure they are aware of it so it gets fixed before release… which is coming fast.

• @clayton-bigsby:

taking their information for what? it’s like using superjump… it’s not the fault of the player… to use it is to use what’s given ;)

the point though is to make sure they are aware of it so it gets fixed before release… which is coming fast.

You have a choice to use it. Just like you have a choice to spam votekick or be racist. Its not unethical. Servers has rules and GON servers will ban you for exploiting the game. Votekicking is a mechanic. But abusing that gets you banned. Abusing bolt action pistols will get you banned to as that is an exploit. Something you choose to do.

GON has a much more complicated system than TBs system. There has to be evidence. Even the admins have to collect evidence. Bans can be appealed and people can be reported. Bans are usually temporary unless its hacking or severe abuse towards other players.

• @clayton-bigsby:

taking their information for what? it’s like using superjump… it’s not the fault of the player… to use it is to use what’s given ;)

Wait what? Are you seriously suggesting banning for abusing an exploit as unethical? That’s basically saying Tornbanner should allow any exploit no matter what it is. So if a invincibility exploit ever comes out and players use it knowingly, they shouldn’t be punished. Thats unethical.

From your response, I can predetermine that you obviously are taking advantage of this exploit and do not want to be in harms way for these actions.

• @Khyy:

@clayton-bigsby:

Wait what? Are you seriously suggesting banning for abusing an exploit as unethical? That’s basically saying Tornbanner should allow any exploit no matter what it is. So if a invincibility exploit ever comes out and players use it knowingly, they shouldn’t be punished. Thats unethical.

From your response, I can predetermine that you obviously are taking advantage of this exploit and do not want to be in harms way for these actions.

Well, I think a kick from the server would be perfectly warranted, but banning someone from the game for using an exploit the devs left in it… Nah. Not cool, so to say.
    And why are we even discussing this subject matter? The game’s in beta, and luckily we found out about the bug early on. As previously stated, the bug should be easily removable, and everybody should be gay within short. :D