Deadliest Warrior - Semi Automatic Rifle

• yes, i’m taking full advantage of the exploit and trying to cover it up by posting a video of it on the forums… smart guy.

i think it’s the dumbest thing ever… but look at the exploits in cmw that people got away with for so long, and are still in the game… i can see kicking someone from a server for exploiting… but banning them from the game they bought because the developers left something in the game is not my fault. If i use it knowingly sure it’s unethical, but it shouldn’t be in the game in the first place, and if it is… then what am i supposed to do. Every pirate i see now is doing this, even in duels and such which is even more stupid.

TB just needs to make sure it gets fixed… it’s a very simple exploit and it’s spreading like wildfire in-game.

for now, it’s in beta… so there was a lot of shit in the previous beta too and it’s a time to find out about this stuff so the final product doesn’t have these issues in them. So for now it’s a fucked up funny ass fun thing to do for now and if i happen to choose pistol pirate, you damn well believe i’ll be shooting semi auto mode XD.

Don’t kill the messenger bro.

• I’m sorry but in a BETA (FOR CRYING OUT LOUD) it’s totally OK to try to break the system and abuse and exploit. That way the Dev’s are forced to fix it.

people crying ban for beta bug abuse are idiots.

• Its already been found and already been tested. There is no need for anyone to be doing it.

Servers have different rules and I don’t make the rules. They can go play on another damn server with their bolt action pistoles. Play properly or don’t play at all.

It gives people an unfair unintended advantage. And the only people who would know about it down here are those that came to this forums and they will see these warnings and know it will not be tolerated on GON servers which is pretty much all of them bar that one official server.

Doing it in game won’t speed up the pace of TBS’s patches at all. It may be already fixed. Even more reason not to do it.

• it’s like when moonwalking was in the game bro, have some fun while it lasts i say ;)

• @clayton-bigsby:

it’s like when moonwalking was in the game bro, have some fun while it lasts i say ;)

not on the nazi lemonater servers.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@clayton-bigsby:

it’s like when moonwalking was in the game bro, have some fun while it lasts i say ;)

not on the nazi lemonater servers.

Because he refuses to allow people to use an obviously not intended feature in the game he’s a nazi? The bar has been lowered, And I’m sure a lot of Australian players stand by Lemonaters decision, He has always been fair if you harass someone or if you think think it’s okay to make racist or sexist remarks don’t be suprised if you’re kicked from the server.

• good thing it’s not something i need to give a shit about. I feel sorry for you guys that are under lemon’s regime of anti-fun anti beta testing. Someone could just buy the game, and then a friend could be like “hey check this out” and show them how to do this exploit. Then they do it one time or two in front of sir lemon, and they get banned from server. Fair to noob just trying to have a little funski?

for me…

pew pew pew!

also blade, what is being sexist in chivalry? Is someone going around the chat saying YOU PLAY CHIVALRY LIKE A GIRRRRRRRRL!

[youtubehd:3mrdm14z]Pag7vpOmr08[/youtubehd:3mrdm14z]

• @clayton-bigsby:

good thing it’s not something i need to give a shit about. I feel sorry for you guys that are under lemon’s regime of anti-fun anti beta testing.

pew pew pew!

also blade, what is being sexist in chivalry? Is someone going around the chat saying YOU PLAY CHIVALRY LIKE A GIRRRRRRRRL!

[youtubehd:2uhol8zc]Pag7vpOmr08[/youtubehd:2uhol8zc]

No it’s just making misogynistic or misandric comments against someone in the room, Anti-Fun? I have plenty of fun in the rooms, It doesn’t take away any fun away from the game by getting rid of people who wanna ruin someones day by abusing them.

• Only 16 days till release, pretty sure TBS will fix this one bug at least.

• @lemonater47:

Its already been found and already been tested. There is no need for anyone to be doing it.

Servers have different rules and I don’t make the rules. They can go play on another damn server with their bolt action pistoles. Play properly or don’t play at all.

It gives people an unfair unintended advantage. And the only people who would know about it down here are those that came to this forums and they will see these warnings and know it will not be tolerated on GON servers which is pretty much all of them bar that one official server.

Doing it in game won’t speed up the pace of TBS’s patches at all. It may be already fixed. Even more reason not to do it.

As much as it pains me to say, Lemon is correct. You all make think he is a nazi but at least he is playing the game as it was intended to be played.

I also love how you guys try to defend your exploiting with “we’re exposing it to the developers!”. Yes, because it takes 1000 youtube videos, 2000 scrubs using it, etc for it to get fixed. You’re simply using it because you need exploits to win. That’s fine, hope you try that shit come release so you’ll be gone.

• doublepost and no delete option :?

• Remember how long it took to fix daze dodging?

• We’re obviously not going to ban anyone for abusing this. What a silly notion :?

• @SlyGoat:

We’re obviously not going to ban anyone for abusing this. What a silly notion :?

We’d at least like to know that you’re going to be doing something about the bug?

• You be kicked from our servers if you do it. Its not like moon walking. Its a game breaking exploit that gives people an advantage.

• @SlyGoat:

We’re obviously not going to ban anyone for abusing this. What a silly notion :?

lol some people can’t tell the difference between a hack and a bug, thanks for clarifying !

• @lemonater47:

You be kicked from our servers if you do it. Its not like moon walking. Its a game breaking exploit that gives people an advantage.

What are your servers? Joined one today, had a blatant abuser of this… initiated votekick and the shitbad mcscrub lords turned it down. Too many call of duty players that appreciate skill… I mean glitching.

• @SirBlade:

@SlyGoat:

We’d at least like to know that you’re going to be doing something about the bug?

Already fixed internally.

• @SlyGoat:

@SirBlade:

@SlyGoat:

Already fixed internally.

Like I thought.

And Khyy they are games.on.net servers and if you look at my location there you can probably tell where they are.

No one wants people with bolt action pistoles. Its not an intended part of the game its being fixed so there is no need to do it. It only pisses people off.

People will only know how to do it coming to this thread. So I put a warning in this thread. 85% of all AUS/NZ servers are games.on.net for deadliest warrior.

• see? would be silly to ban someone from the game for this, and glad it’s fixed ;)

still, ppl can have a little silly fun until then. Most people laugh hysterically in the chat.