SDK and TO Maps

• So is it easy to migrate the SDK over to CDW?

I’m tempted to start a TO project for CDW if so.

Or is the code for SDK only going to be available for CMW due to possible legal issues (Spike TV and all that).

• @gregcau:

Or is the code for SDK only going to be available for CMW due to possible legal issues (Spike TV and all that).

omg pls no :C

• I highly doubt spike TV had any input as to what game modes there could be. And I highly doubt spike TV would restrict the use of the SDK.

• @lemonater47:

I highly doubt spike TV had any input as to what game modes there could be. And I highly doubt spike TV would restrict the use of the SDK.

Never underestimate the misdirected bias of large corporations.

• Well, at the moment DW assets and maps seem to be stripped from editor support. Might be just for the beta, I hope so.

• @B4RK:

@lemonater47:

I highly doubt spike TV had any input as to what game modes there could be. And I highly doubt spike TV would restrict the use of the SDK.

Never underestimate the misdirected bias of large corporations.

Problem is people think they have more control than they actually do.

I mean you got any proof to say that spike TV has absolute control over what goes on in TBS? More control than what an actual publisher would have?

People are paranoid and jump to the first thing they think of which is often the worse case scenario.