Team colours?

• I realize that I am a new player.

Is anyone else finding some of the colours make it very hard to tell which kingdom the player is fighting for?

Why can’t everything be red or blue themed?

I’ve got times now where there is purple, green, white, black, etc…

I can’t tell friend or foe quickly any more.

Is this intentional? No body else having these issues?
    It’s a hard enough game to learn without having team kill issues because of the colour of your tunic.

• I’ve had this problem coming back to the game from a break as well. When I last played, everyone was blue or red. I’m fine with customization, I love it, but why the hell does it allow using other colors? Shades of blue/red and different patterns would be fine, but adding different colors requires you to use your crosshair to see who is who. It’s even crappier for archers since the bow crosshair doesn’t show if they’re friend or foe and you can’t tell from a distance.

• I’ve had this problem coming back to the game from a break as well. When I last played, everyone was blue or red. I’m fine with customization, I love it, but why the hell does it allow using other colors? Shades of blue/red and different patterns would be fine, but adding different colors requires you to use your crosshair to see who is who. It’s even crappier for archers since the bow crosshair doesn’t show if they’re friend or foe and you can’t tell from a distance.

• Black, Red and Brown = Mason

White, Blue and Yellow = Agatha

Also except for Vanguards, teams have different armour and helmets.

• @Dr:

Black, Red and Brown = Mason

White, Blue and Yellow = Agatha

Also except for Vanguards, teams have different armour and helmets.

Vanguards have different helmets.

Mason’s is a flat sided helmet with a pointed top. It has a ring which is either iron, silver, black, gold or dark gold.

Agatha’s is a helmet that’s fatter in the middle and has a flat top. The whole Helmet can be iron, silver, black or gold and can have gold rims around the face.

Voices are different.

There’s a blue dot when you look at friendlies. Its red on enemies.

Also when you look at people their name shows up blue for allies red for enemies.

If you aren’t sure don’t attack until they attack you. Nothing will go wrong. You are ready for it if they do try and hit you. And if they don’t try and kill you they are probably your friend. Or equally confused as you are.