Hai. I'm kami. Meet the Dolphin Bomb.

• Hello everyone. I’m new here mates. So, to start off-
    I live in the ocean. I chill out at Pearl Harbor, and the Titanic, but the wreckage falls apart sometimes. As in, you need to watch your step- err, swim? Yea, Swim in these cribs, yo. I’m apart of the elite group know as he Sea Syndicate, or Marine Marines. I wreck battleships for a living. I’m a kamikaze that explode on impact. How am I still alive after each explosion you ask? Duct Tape. A whole lotta Duct Tape. Gorilla glue works too. Don’t ask how those materials work underwater, screw logic. But I’m here because of the chivalry. I first found out about this from youtube when Uberhaxornova was playing it, and I got interested. I immediately fell in love with it and got it when it when it was on sale. That was in like, February. I haven’t played till recently, when I found a PC I could play it on. So far I suck, but I’m getting better in blocking. Nice to meet you all, but it have a few questions. First of all how do you post a profile picture and gif? I appreciate it mates.

• Soooo… I really almost thought this was a spam bot… Til’ I kept reading! :P

Anyhow, welcome friend of the sea! To add your profile pic and signature, click at the top, the little gear there and it will say “control panel”. Go into there, click “profile” then “avatar” and “signature” to edit those up. You will have to host images elsewhere and then post the link (you will see that when you’re there).

• Oiy! Thanks! Remind me to blow up any mines in your way next time your sailin’ big blue ehh?

• @KamikazeeDolphin:

Duct Tape

Saving lives since 1902.

Also welcome :D

• I for one welcome our new dolphin overlords.

• attention whore

• I always knew the end of the world would be heralded by dolphins using mice. I just expected something different.

• Nice to meet you all too. You too rumple. You seem nice.

• Can I call you Ecco?

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. :D

• @Keith:

Can I call you Ecco?

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. :D

So long as doing so doesn’t bring any of these things here