Game breaking exploit

• In case the devs arent aware of this, pirates can fire their pistol, feint throwing it, then fire again immediately after. They can fire almost one shot a second doing this. Definitely works with the pistol, not sure about the blunderbuss.

Edit: didn’t realize there was already a post about this sorry

• Doesn’t work with blunderbuss because you can’t throw it.

• They should allow throwable blunderbuss then

BUFF BLUNDERBUS

• Blunderbuss used to be able to block. Boy that was lame.

• @SlyGoat:

Blunderbuss used to be able to block. Boy that was lame.

You should be able to block a single hit with your blunderbuss, but when you block, your gun breaks in half.

• @Event:

@SlyGoat:

Blunderbuss used to be able to block. Boy that was lame.

You should be able to block a single hit with your blunderbuss, but when you block, your gun breaks in half.

Yes, let’s further encourage shotgun users in a melee game.

• Why was it so lame? I would really love if there was a way to survive when someone rushes you and you have a gun in your hand. (or a bow in MW) The only way i know is to switch weapons when the dude is really far away.

The thing is I can’t throw the gun or switch weapons because being hit stops the current action. So usually I don’t even bother to move or do anything since there is no way to escape (duck or anything is not worth it). And it pisses me off sometimes x).

I think we should be able to get our sword out even when we’re being hit. At least we would have a chance to parry the second attack…

• @MrGoodKill:

I think we should be able to get our sword out even when we’re being hit. At least we would have a chance to parry the second attack…

Lol. You didn’t even try to do this before crying about it I see. :D

And baked, I saw you earlier using this on a server you piece of s***.

• Baked got the boot yesterday for abusing it. Not particularly cool. It is known about, no need to continue using it.

• @MrGoodKill:

Why was it so lame? I would really love if there was a way to survive when someone rushes you and you have a gun in your hand. (or a bow in MW) The only way i know is to switch weapons when the dude is really far away.

The thing is I can’t throw the gun or switch weapons because being hit stops the current action. So usually I don’t even bother to move or do anything since there is no way to escape (duck or anything is not worth it). And it pisses me off sometimes x).

it’s called don’t be stupid and try and reload when you’re getting rushed, learn when to pull out your secondary or you SHOULD die. And NO you don’t have to pull it out only when they’re really far away, if you’re getting rushed, you get ONE SHOT… then you pull secondary and get ready for a melee fight. end of story. An issue with pulling out secondary while getting hit is this basically overrides the flinch, it does it in modern (ahem) medieval warfare as well… so if you pulled secondary out while getting hit, you’d pull and basically get a free hit or hit trade directly after… so i say bad idea on that one.