"This game cannot be installed"

• I’ve tried to install this game, it accepted my product key and said it has tied to the account properly but when I click next to install the game it says “This game cannot be installed” and then just closes the window. Any help will be much appreciated.

• bump, anyone had this error and know the fix?

• Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Where did you purchase the game from? And is this for just Chivalry? Deadliest Warrior or both?

Also, did you try the game first when we had the free weekend?

Thanks.

• Hey,

That’s no problem at all. I bought Chivalry from EB Games in Australia, I believe it might be something to do with my computer as the code itself did activate properly.

It’s just Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (Wasn’t sure what it was like so I bought it just to try it out) and I just tried installing it on Monday 28th or Tuesday 29th, which didn’t work. So I tried to find some info to help with my issue but couldn’t get anything so I just made the topic on Wednesday 30th so I don’t believe it was on your free weekend.

Thanks.

• Bump, would like to start playing at some stage. Thanks in advance.

• This thread is no longer needed. Not sure what the problem was originally but it just wouldn’t allow me to install the game from disc so because I have a shit-tacular internet, I had to go around to a friends house to download the game which worked perfectly fine. Thread is fine to close.