Inquinox VAC Banned For No Reason

• Hey guys, the leader of Drunken Bastards was recently VAC banned unfairly. He was reported by a noob in Chiv who thought dragging was an exploit and Valve decided to ban him. Inquinox reported this to Valve but they just said “It was not a false positive so there is nothing we can do.” TB if you could do something about this you should. Inquinox was a very good player who loved the game but now can not play it.

• VAC is automatic.

VAC won’t ban someone for one report.

They said it was not a false positive. That’s the automatic system there.

Something else caused it to go off.

• The only games Inquinox has played recently are Super Meat Boy, Garry’s Mod, and Chivalry. So the only way it could’ve gone off is in Chiv. Chivalry doesn’t have VAC, so he had to have been reported by players. These reports go to Kimiko and we don’t know what happens after that. Inquinox is a very good player, and he was banned sometime after the free weekend. He stomped all over the noobs, and the noobs reported him. So he was banned because he’s good at the game.

• @Flippy:

The only games Inquinox has played recently are Super Meat Boy, Garry’s Mod, and Chivalry. So the only way it could’ve gone off is in Chiv. Chivalry doesn’t have VAC, so he had to have been reported by players. These reports go to Kimiko and we don’t know what happens after that. Inquinox is a very good player, and he was banned sometime after the free weekend. He stomped all over the noobs, and the noobs reported him. So he was banned because he’s good at the game.

Chivalry does have VAC. There were a bunch of people who got banned by it automatically.

You can dispute bans from reports.

You can’t do it with auto bans. They just say “It was not a false positive so there is nothing we can do.” Something in chivalry triggered it off. It wasn’t no be reporting him. God if that happened all the good players would be banned.

• This should be taken care of via PMs regardless of what happened.

• If you want to contact me, email me at kimiko@tornbanner.com

HOWEVER, VAC reports do NOT go to me at all, or any of us. That is strictly through Valve and people reporting someone to Valve isn’t how VAC works. You can read all about it here: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_art … -Radz-6869

I’m locking this thread now as there is absolutely nothing that we can do about it. You have to contact Valve, but they are pretty adamant about their bans.