Official servers broken

• SInce the patch, it constantly happens that the offical server end of round vote offers 3 last standing mode choices.

then the server empties and is stuck on LTS or half the server leaves, half stays.

seriously, do not force LTS on people. i value my time to much to just sit there health regening or watching people play for 10 minutes…

• That’s not broken.

Its working as intended.

There’s a map pool.

3 maps from that pool go to the vote.

And there’s a chance of all 3 being LTS.

• @lemonater47:

Its working as intended.

What would we do without you, lemon?
    I mean, it would obviously be too hard to make sure there was always at least one option that wasn’t LTS. We can’t take precious hat-development time away for that.

That said, the thread should be renamed.

• “Norsk for faen” is currently multi tdm only. You’re welcome.

• @Hitom:

“Norsk for faen” is currently multi tdm only. You’re welcome.

you kick people for killing you… why would we even wanna play

• @maxv888:

@Hitom:

Lol? When? I kick people that either have too high ping, are blatantly abusing game breaking bugs (ricochet vikings and machinegun pirates) or just people that are being immature racists dickwads. Which one of those where you again?

Besides, you couldn’t kill me baddie, get good first.

• @Hitom:

@maxv888:

@Hitom:

Lol? When? I kick people that either have too high ping, are blatantly abusing game breaking bugs (ricochet vikings and machinegun pirates) or just people that are being immature racists dickwads. Which one of those where you again?

you kick people for throwing viking shields and beign a pirate ?

its a game mechanic and a false reason for a kick if you dont like it blame tornbanner for making it to op or disable it in your server cause we cant do anything about it

• @maxv888:

@Hitom:

@maxv888:

you kick people for throwing viking shields and beign a pirate ?

its a game mechanic and a false reason for a kick if you dont like it blame tornbanner for making it to op or disable it in your server cause we cant do anything about it

Whoa. you’re a bigger idiot than I expected, congratulations!

I don’t kick people for throwing viking shields, I kick people for abusing ricocheting shields, there’s a huge fucking difference, and no where did I state I kick pirates, did I?

Get reading comprehensions you inbreed circus monkey.

• Get reading comprehensions you inbreed circus monkey.

not that i have any investment in the stammering argument between the both of you, but you’re not exactly a literary figure yourself, my friend.