HiveGaming.Net Announcing it's CMW & CDW Competitive Website

• We’re pleased to announce that we are rolling out phase 1 of our quest for world domination!
    We would like to introduce you to HiveGamer.com. What is hive gamer you ask? -HG will be the community behind our network. It will be the link that ties our entire network and everything we’ve done as a company together. Our company has been developing its own PC gaming software for about four and half years now. While the development at times has been slow. We as a team never lost sight of our goals. As things are starting to strategically fall in place. We would like to introduce you to Hive Gamer!

With that said, Let’s get into a little bit of the meat and potatoes shall we? Hive gamer will be the hub for our community for both the casual players and competitive and professional ranking players . You can compete for free or join the professional bracket for victory payouts! Nothing like winning some cold hard cash after a hard-fought match!!

The type of events we support “subject to change”

Ladders | Leagues | K.O.T.H Events |

|Some Cool Tools Right Out of The Gate |

Match Finder |Never wait for a match with our automatic match finder .
    Support Ticket System| Having problems with your account or a match not a problem? We have staff available 24 seven
    Global Ladder Rankings | See where you stand in our competitive gaming community with stats and more!
    And so much more!!

"However " We don’t want to bore you with all the details if you’re not interested to hear what we have to say. BUT if you are! We would like to invite you to the revealing of our brand-new competitive gaming community. Where you can find out all the juicy information you need to know there.
    http://www.HiveGamer.com By The Hive Network & Hive Gaming
    we are currently looking for staff! Please apply on HG site!

• Shut up and take my money.

• Already signed up myself and Tempest as a team. How do I edit my team info though after I have created it?

• I need moar tissues! I can’t… contain… myself

• @Karasu:

Already signed up myself and Tempest as a team. How do I edit my team info though after I have created it?

one of the settings was turned off try it now :)

• HiveGaming saved my life. If it were not for HiveGaming, I would not be here today. HiveGaming paid my rent. HiveGaming visited my Grandma in the hospital. HiveGaming gave me a kidney.

HiveGaming can save your life, too. They’re great peoples.

• @Mkilbride:

HiveGaming saved my life. If it were not for HiveGaming, I would not be here today. HiveGaming paid my rent. HiveGaming visited my Grandma in the hospital. HiveGaming gave me a kidney.

HiveGaming can save your life, too. They’re great peoples.

HAHA, Thx Milk :)

To all the lonely wolves! Fear not we will have 1 vs 1 K.O.T.H Tournaments. It’s actually projected to be our biggest chivalry event.

each week we will have qualifying rounds. On the last week of the month will take all the advancing players and put them in the King of the Hill match to the finish :) please take the time to create an account. You can do so by using Facebook for your Steam account. poke around we have something for everybody!

• Is this NA only?

• Unfortunately at the moment it will be running on a NA time frame. however We will try to keep it as late in the evening as we can for our European friends. As it grows and if there’s need we will look at other possibilities.

• We are happy to announce we’ve setup help section for our competitive gaming community. Please see this link for how our system works http://www.hivegamer.com/competitions.php?do=help

We’ve also opened a 1vs1 Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Ladder. So you guys can test the system. Just hit Tournaments tab at the top of the page and navigate to your event. Clients that are looking to join a clan or clans looking for Free Agents Please signup here http://www.hivegamer.com/teams.php?do=freeagents with a click of the mouse after you register. Please be registered in the Free Agent pool before asking to join a clan.

With that said we are still looking for people to help run the events. After we staff up we will begin to host weekly events. More info will be posted on http://www.HiveGamer.com

• 1v1 King of the Hill? Dafuq?

• @Daiyuki:

1v1 King of the Hill? Dafuq?

I don’t think they mean the game mode. I think it’s a ladder type. Maybe? I could be wrong.

• @Karasu:

@Daiyuki:

1v1 King of the Hill? Dafuq?

I don’t think they mean the game mode. I think it’s a ladder type. Maybe? I could be wrong.

Nope you’re correct. It’s setup up as a Ladder. However we will also support KOTH. This is more or less for people to get familiar with our software as we tweak the rules for tournament play.

• I am the first Hive Gamer duel winner! And Spook is the first loser. ;D