Six Team Last Team Standing Needs To Go

• Every team has the bright idea to hide out the entire round.

The games I’ve played haven’t even been ending with one team killing the other teams. It’s just whichever team is better at hiding and has the most people when the timer goes out

This game mode could be fun if everyone didn’t act like a huge pussy while playing it. But that’s LTS in a nutshell. 6 teams just makes it easier to act like a pussy.

• That’s what the chat box is for.

When a team is being a pussy you tell everyone to gang up on that team.

• @lemonater47:

That’s what the chat box is for.

lol that never works

I don’t feel like playing hide and seek either

• The surviving team with the most kills should get the win.

• @dudeface:

The surviving team with the most kills should get the win.

literally anything would be better than the current iteration of 6LTS

• I posted about this during the alpha/closed beta. Either it needs to give incentive to attack or force it somehow. I suggested they make it first to a certain amount of points instead of just round based. Last Team Standing gets points, team with the most kills gets points, or kills count individually for a smaller amount.

• @Naleaus:

I posted about this during the alpha/closed beta. Either it needs to give incentive to attack or force it somehow. I suggested they make it first to a certain amount of points instead of just round based. Last Team Standing gets points, team with the most kills gets points, or kills count individually for a smaller amount.

an LTS/TDM Hybrid

• Its always the ninjas, not that you can blame them.

• or pirates ! :o

• @lemonater47:

That’s what the chat box is for.

lemonater; i am not typically one to call anyone out, but you have left me no choice at this point. why do you face almost any form of constructive criticism on this forum with entirely unproductive and lackadaisical responses? you must know that what you’re saying bears no semblance of productivity. your condescending demeanor, in some cases, derails forward-progressing chains of thought.

i’ve seen it several times, and this is a perfect example. why waste your time typing something of this nature, when it adds nothing to the discussion? or are you part of the marketing team? i am truly interested to dig around in your skull, and figure out just what neurons are firing off so… abrasively.

• I have reason to believe he’s actually, clinically retarded. And I’m not saying this as an insult, but I just get this feeling after reading everything he says.

But more on point, LTS in general is a shitty game mode.

• I think it’s all fine. Just try to focus on the fun and not the competitive.

• @Kewlan:

I think it’s all fine. Just try to focus on the fun and not the competitive.

then what is the point in even bothering to score the match?

• @omg87:

I have reason to believe he’s actually, clinically retarded. And I’m not saying this as an insult, but I just get this feeling after reading everything he says.

But more on point, LTS in general is a shitty game mode.

i’m certainly not qualified to make that diagnosis, but i am inclined to believe that something is legitimately wrong there.

to your other point, i quite like lts. i wish that in MW it had been implemented with more spice, though. for example, in the original CoD (I will not mention ANY CoD past CoD2,) we had this permadeath gametype with a hard-based objective for each map, with LARGE maps to allow for sneaking, flanking, strong tactical decision making; we weren’t forced to choose and fight within three or four funnels. it made completely certain that combat was constant. i like the gametype as it is, but believe it would have been far greater with some kind of overarching goal to achieve.

TO is certainly fun, but it doesn’t have near the impact or excitement.

• @magilla:

i’m certainly not qualified to make that diagnosis, but i am inclined to believe that something is legitimately wrong there.

to your other point, i quite like lts. i wish that in MW it had been implemented with more spice, though. for example, in the original CoD (I will not mention ANY CoD past CoD2,) we had this permadeath gametype with a hard-based objective for each map, with LARGE maps to allow for sneaking, flanking, strong tactical decision making; we weren’t forced to choose and fight within three or four funnels. it made completely certain that combat was constant. i like the gametype as it is, but believe it would have been far greater with some kind of overarching goal to achieve.

TO is certainly fun, but it doesn’t have near the impact or excitement.

The problem is the only game mode we have is team deathmatch or a variation of. 6TDM feels more like a FFA with teams to begin with so when you add the fact that you can’t respawn then it just isn’t fun. The only real tactic is to wait it out. Waiting isn’t fun. What happens when you die? You wait some more. I can see how people view TDM as a fun game mode, and it can be, but there are limits.

• @Kewlan:

I think it’s all fine. Just try to focus on the fun

there is no fun to be had in 6LTS

hide and seek isn’t fun

• The problem is the only game mode we have is team deathmatch or a variation of. 6TDM feels more like a FFA with teams to begin with so when you add the fact that you can’t respawn then it just isn’t fun. The only real tactic is to wait it out. Waiting isn’t fun. What happens when you die? You wait some more. I can see how people view TDM as a fun game mode, and it can be, but there are limits.

I absolutely agree that there needs to be some sort of objective based game type. In my opinion, anything with six teams is going to feel incredibly death-matchy and chaotic. I have always favored smaller groups on bigger maps. You have to remember, though, that some of us don’t mind waiting and spectating our team mates. We find a different kind of thrill in preserving our life, surviving, and coming out on top.

I think you make a good point on the in-game aspect, though. There is nothing to force the six teams into combat, so for anything other than chaotic mayhem, 6 team LTS is currently, fundamentally, incredibly, broken.

• Still though, it should not be removed just because YOU don’t like it, others might like it, like me. Just change server, or make your own without LTS.

• @Kewlan:

Still though, it should not be removed just because YOU don’t like it, others might like it, like me. Just change server, or make your own without LTS.

lol no nobody likes 6LTS

name 1 good thing about it
    how at least 1 team is hiding out the entire round?
    how a team doesn’t win by killing all the others, but by having more people than the other pussy teams by the end of the round

that’s what 6LTS is
    just one big puss off
    to see which team can be the biggest pussy

• @Kewlan:

Still though, it should not be removed just because YOU don’t like it, others might like it, like me. Just change server, or make your own without LTS.

Sometimes after the round is over, every single option is an LTS. That’s ridiculous. It’s like picking the lesser disgusting looking turd. Give options, let people vote on it. I guarantee you it’ll always be whatever option that isn’t LTS.