Am I the only one thinking that Vikings got nerfed?

• It just feels that I can no longer effectively dual wield. I see no benefit to it now with the slower windup time.

The Beserker still hasn’t been reworked either. Unless I’m missing something that got changed (which I have since TB are so fond of not putting up the full patch notes anymore) Vikings just feel like they got a heavy nerf to their speed and Beserker doesn’t elevate that issue due to the slower windup.
    It takes roughly three cycles of LMB to get up to a decent speed where it used to only take about two. (LMB cycles are the easier ones for me to follow)

Can anyone alleviate these issues? I’d rather not give up my Dual swords >_>

• @Commanderflynn:

It just feels that I can no longer effectively dual wield. I see no benefit to it now with the slower windup time.

The Beserker still hasn’t been reworked either. Unless I’m missing something that got changed (which I have since TB are so fond of not putting up the full patch notes anymore) Vikings just feel like they got a heavy nerf to their speed and Beserker doesn’t elevate that issue due to the slower windup.
    It takes roughly three cycles of LMB to get up to a decent speed where it used to only take about two. (LMB cycles are the easier ones for me to follow)

Can anyone alleviate these issues? I’d rather not give up my Dual swords >_>

If they did good. Let’s be honest, Vikings were not balanced.

• I used to be decent with the Viking xD. Always initiate a fight by throwing the shield and running in with the swords, blocking and ducking as and when needed.
    Just doesn’t seem viable due to the speed nerfing and the Beserker not being reworked to account for that.

• @Commanderflynn:

I used to be decent with the Viking xD. Always initiate a fight by throwing the shield and running in with the swords, blocking and ducking as and when needed.
    Just doesn’t seem viable due to the speed nerfing and the Beserker not being reworked to account for that.

I think the speed nerf was a good one. Some people would probably argue and say i’m bad and that this lowers the skill ceiling. Berserker, what move is that? You guys have so many.

• They nerfed the throwing windups for all weapons.

If anything duel weld was buffed as they made it possible to throw your weapons while duel welding. And you can throw your Norse sword now.

• @lemonater47:

They nerfed the throwing windups for all weapons.

If anything duel weld was buffed as they made it possible to throw your weapons while duel welding. And you can throw your Norse sword now.

I rarely throw my sword :p Leaves me feeling a tad weaker for some reason…