Bug with ballista & catapult

• This happens to me 75% of the time I use a war machine like a ballista or a catapult. Whenever you get off the machine, you are unable to attack/block/parry or do anything. You can only walk around. There are some times when switching weapons will fix the problem, but I’ve only found this to work around 25% of the time and you literally cannot attack or perform any mouse function until you die and respawn.

Very frustrating when you need to quickly use a ballista then jump off and fight and you are locked out of doing anything and you die because of this.

Please fix ASAP.

• This only happens to me very occasionally when I’m on the ballista and get forced off by an attack (usually an archer).

• @Dr:

This only happens to me very occasionally when I’m on the ballista and get forced off by an attack (usually an archer).

That is also a bug where you can’t do anything when knocked off a ballista via projectile.

The one I’m talking about is simply where you get on and off the machine, not even taking damage and it locks you out of certain actions.

• This only happens to me very occasionally when I’m on the ballista and get forced off by an attack.