Fix the god damn keybind

• The keybind is still broken, it assigns keys randomly if you changed it before and open it again. It wont even let you assign any binds half way through. I am tired of spending so much time trying to get something to work that should have been fixed already.
    I mean this to sound little harsh cause nice posts does not seem to get devs attention as I already pointed out this issue in last patch.

• Seconded. It was a goddamn nightmare getting all my keys set up, and arrowcam is still yet to be bound and I can’t find any option to bind it in the keybinding settings.

• who the fuck uses arrowcam in this game? lol. This was actually the first patch I didn’t have trouble with keybinds. Even one button dodge is working now. good patch imo

• @Hitom:

who the fuck uses arrowcam in this game? lol. This was actually the first patch I didn’t have trouble with keybinds. Even one button dodge is working now. good patch imo

I like to. Whether it’s to see where I’ll hit, or to see farther in the map to see if there’s any enemies lying in wait. Whether people use it is irrelevant, the mere fact that something so basic isn’t functioning….well I guess I’m used to it.

• I sodding love arrowcam! It’s one of the first things I show off in Chiv to new people.

I just wish it would work with more projectiles.