New Patch is Awful

• The new patch has made the gameplay substantially worse in my oppinion.

I generally dislike the idea, that that you need to unlock things, but currrently knight weapon selection is litterally not existant. You can only have a sword and crossbow if you choose it in the beginning that is a great turn off, seeing as how the unlockable weapons are weapons i already have in regular chivalry.

More importantly however, with the drastically faster weapon speeds, i can’t even see the weapons swing anymore, where before people trying to land good hits people are now doing the dance. Running past each other swinging wildly, and parrying the overhead instant hit wakazashi is near impossible, so you just have to hope they miss. This is such a reduction of the fun of the melee it’s rediculus. I think samurai class was perfectly rounded before, now it’s completely broken.

The problem was mainly the game modes, the sniping pistols, and frisbee shields, other than that i thought the gameplay was fun, and most people i talked to atleast thought it was hilarious too, though spartans were a bit weak in team fights.

I really really hope this is not the direction the gameplay is going to be changed. I thought it was so fun as it was. We finally had a system in which melee fighters were looking at each other while fighting, that is no longer the case.

• @KittyKitsune:

I generally dislike the idea, that that you need to unlock things

oh well

@KittyKitsune:

More importantly however, with the drastically faster weapon speeds

none of the weapons have been sped up

@KittyKitsune:

We finally had a system in which melee fighters were looking at each other while fighting

all I read is “waaaah why do higher skilled players kill me so fast”

• I guess your dumb then, if you read the patch, the weapon recovery is way less now. And “waaah” is a dumb reply aswell.

• BB, can you be useful? He tells his opinion wich is normal when a game is in Beta and even after i’d say, and all you got to say is lame insult about him getting beating by ‘‘skilled player’’? It’s not the point, if ur not bright enough to figure out this game is broken (still fun though) in many ways, you got no critical thinking!

• @KittyKitsune:

if you read the patch, the weapon recovery is way less now.

You don’t know what weapon recovery is, do you?

do you want me to tell you?

@Mgqc:

He tells his opinion

no he’s not, he’s just being an idiot and spreading it around for all to see

• No more machine gun pirate pistols = good patch…

• BB are you sure you aren’t just butthurt from when you made a thread about Man at arms being overpowered in 1 on 1? So you asked for a nerf and made a vote, and people voted mostly no. But ofcause all the replies in that thread should just have been “BB WAAAH WAAH”?

Or is it that you think your opinion is superior? I don’t differentiate between people, and just because i don’t spam every thread with my opinion doesn’t mean i haven’t read posts here including yours. So please get down from your high horse, I did not personally antagonise you before you did me.

@ Sir henric

I don’t mind the pirate pistol nerf.

• @KittyKitsune:

Or is it that you think your opinion is superior?

this one
    definitely this one

less opinion though, more stating facts
    weapons weren’t sped up, and you’re an idiot for thinking that’s what weapon recovery does
    facts

@KittyKitsune:

I did not personally antagonise you before you did me.

stop saying ignorant things and I won’t have to

are you ready to know what weapon recovery is?
    you did hurt my feelings so you’re going to have to apologize before I tell you
    or maybe you can ask someone else
    it’s pretty common knowledge

• You haven’t said a fact, nor a constructive thing this thread you are just derailing it. You could always just stop posting in the thread since you have nothing to contribute, perhaps you could dress up as an animal and prance around feeling superior some more.

Also I enjoy the effort you put into making part of your text yellow.

• fine fine, you can google what recovery time is if you’d actually care to know

• RUMPEL DON’T HURT ME

! it’s the period after release that disables blocking and attacking again. Lower recovery means you can block sooner after attacking

• even if he may doesn’t get exactly what recovery is, it was necessary to be insulting? It’s not like weapon speed aren’t messed up at all and the tracers are perfect!

here’s a fact: you’re a douche :)

• What happened to the official servers? I haven’t seen them since the patch. Only ones I see now are these hivegaming ones and my ping is terrible on them.

• @Mgqc:

even if he may doesn’t get exactly what recovery is, it was necessary to be insulting?

I wasn’t insulting because he didn’t know something

I was insulting because he didn’t know something and decided that the something he thought he knew was right and came on here to complain about it

basically, you can be as dumb as you want and I won’t care, just don’t spread it around to other people telling them you’re right

• @BB:

@Mgqc:

even if he may doesn’t get exactly what recovery is, it was necessary to be insulting?

I wasn’t insulting because he didn’t know something

I was insulting because he didn’t know something and decided that the something he thought he knew was right and came on here to complain about it

basically, you can be as dumb as you want and I won’t care, just don’t spread it around to other people telling them you’re right

Isn’t that what you do though?

• @BB:

@lemonater47:

• Oh look, two generic bandwagons on a collision course.

• @lemonater47:

yes, but at least I’m up front about it

• ITT: BB’s usual “I’m pro you suck, get good, speed is legit bah bah bah”.