New Patch is Awful

• What happened to the official servers? I haven’t seen them since the patch. Only ones I see now are these hivegaming ones and my ping is terrible on them.

• @Mgqc:

even if he may doesn’t get exactly what recovery is, it was necessary to be insulting?

I wasn’t insulting because he didn’t know something

I was insulting because he didn’t know something and decided that the something he thought he knew was right and came on here to complain about it

basically, you can be as dumb as you want and I won’t care, just don’t spread it around to other people telling them you’re right

• @BB:

@Mgqc:

even if he may doesn’t get exactly what recovery is, it was necessary to be insulting?

I was insulting because he didn’t know something and decided that the something he thought he knew was right and came on here to complain about it

basically, you can be as dumb as you want and I won’t care, just don’t spread it around to other people telling them you’re right

Isn’t that what you do though?

• @BB:

@lemonater47:

• Oh look, two generic bandwagons on a collision course.

• @lemonater47:

yes, but at least I’m up front about it

• ITT: BB’s usual “I’m pro you suck, get good, speed is legit bah bah bah”.

• @Khyy:

ITT: BB’s usual “I’m pro you suck, get good, speed is legit bah bah bah”.

lol no I’d never say that
    you can stay as shitty and dumb as you want

just don’t come on here and complain about it

• Semi Auto Pistol … RIP

• @BB:

@Mgqc:

u tryin to make me fall in love with u right now?

• @Hulking_Brute:

u tryin to make me fall in love with u right now?

that is how I conduct my business with anyone at all times

• I know everyone was crying last week when the first patch was released, but I liked that one. Made the game better, imo.
    This patch however, seems to have slowed and dumbed the game down at the same time. Also, the combat feels a lot more… “bouncy”. (I’m not ignoring all the good they did with the patch, but they should really stop listening to people on the forums. People aren’t good at opinions in general. (yes, I’m mad and haven’t had my fill of snickers))

Edit: People who complained about the hit-trades were either bad or just refused to change their playstyle from the one they had in MW. (That’s my thesis, and TBS shouldn’t have listened to those players imo)

Edit 2: I’ve had breakfast now and my attitude towards the game is a bit more positive. Gonna have to sleep on it.

• i’m honestly not sure where all the ‘great’ ideas are coming from. Granted this patch has some good done to it, but like every patch there’s like some evil noob twin in a corner making decisions on game changes.

• Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 2…plz…do it. I will start a kickstarter for it and donate myself as slave labor because I am poor.

• Everything is now painfully slow. Completely destroyed the fun for me.

@parkrangerstan:

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 2…plz…do it. I will start a kickstarter for it and donate myself as slave labor because I am poor.

They need to sell the rights to the game, so someone competent can take over.

• The only thing i don’t like is the feint buff.

• I enjoy BB, he brings hilarity to an otherwise boring forum.

The attacks only look faster, slower windups transitioning into unchanged animation goes from slow to fast.

Of course that’s just speculation, eyes =/= math.

• @SmoothLunchable:

I enjoy BB, he brings hilarity to an otherwise boring forum.

I try

• @BB:

none of the weapons have been sped up

Incorrect.

• I’m not sure that I understand. This patch fixed a lot of the BS from the last patch. It also makes the combat seem less ranged focused. As far as the speed of the game is concerned, it plays more like MW. Kitty i get that you may have some things you dislike about it (I think its great and a much needed step in the right direction.) but to call it awful is excessive.