Legendary Knight stories. (Post war stories here)

• On this thread, lets post some stories about how we do in battle sometimes, wiping out the other team, pulverizing peasants, and fist fighting the snot outta people. So on this thread, share your war stories around the fire. I’ll start.

We all have our jam. But sometimes you need your jam to help you out in the heat of battle. Sometimes, even though CMW has a awesome soundtrack, you want to play a song that will help you obliterate everything in sight. What’s your battle song? Here’s mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

I also listen to the shrek two version, and it’s good too. I listen to this because well, it seriously goes along with chivarly. As much as I love dubstep, metal, rock, and others, they really can’t fit in like this song does. For instance, I was playing last night, I was playing team OBJ, in Dark Forrest, and the queens royal family was the last standing. My team was Agatha, and the Masons had already busted open that bunker. Luckily, my team had cleared it out of Masons, and they were already boasting on the other side about how they were gonna wreck us. What happened next, was well. You know in Payday 2, when that Police Assault wave yellow bar comes up? And those dudes come in packing lead, and have the balls to run into the bank, wiping out your clown crew? Yea. They came in like wrecking balls. It was epic. That was the very first game. Where I actually fucked up some people. These weren’t the no class ghetto ass noobs like me running around. These were those guys who had been using those swords with the swiveling design and stuff. We held out, and completely saved the family. I wasn’t the hero of this, but with this song, it made me feel like one. ;)

• Hillside. Trebuchet objective. The trebuchet in the center. I am an Agatha knight and see how a Mason vanguard kicks an agathian brother of mine out of the window to his death. The vanguard feels completely safe, looks down out of the window and is laughing while I hold my tears back for my brother in arms. I am on my way to sweet revenge when a Mason man-at-arms gets in the way. THUNK, he grabs his throat, he got a bolt to his neck. He collapses. I turn around and see the shooter in the distance, a fellow Agathian. He slightly nods at me, like he is saying “Do what you have to do mate, I got your back”. I continue to run, the vanguard is still on the edge, laughing. Another vanguard steps inbetween me and my target. I have no time to fight him, I must kick that other monster out of the window. I feint the vanguard to earn some time and just dash past him. I am right behind the madman now and kick his laughing ass. He stumbles out of the window, turns around in the air and for a moment looks straight in my eyes. I can see how his smile vanishes and a look of shock and fear appears on his face as he is falling towards his death.
    A fear manifests, what if the vanguard kicks me now? I turn around and the vanguard is already flying towards me in a charge attack. I step aside and he goes right past me through the window.

This really happened today. I was crying tears of laughter :D

• While playing on a masons team, our side was getting slaughtered trying to reach the Agatha king in the throne room. Finally as I ran into the throne room
    still a long way from the king and his epic defenders,
    I looked up and just threw a throwing axe into the air
    very high from a long distance and actually killed the
    king! A 1 in a 100 shot with a throwing axe. It was a 32 slot server and no easy feat under such pressure.
    :o

• Epic stories guys!

• Winning any 1vs2+ as knight with 2h longsword since “the patch” in a pub.

Killing any MaA or archer at any time as a knight.

Winning attacking team while soloing in Stoneshill/Battlegrounds/Citadel.

Uw_mUVxIPfs

• What a gripping white knuckle adventure SOC , truly an epic tale worthy of 0 *s

• @SOC:

Uw_mUVxIPfs

You have good taste, sir.

@fvonb:

A fear manifests, what if the vanguard kicks me now? I turn around and the vanguard is already flying towards me in a charge attack. I step aside and he goes right past me through the window.

What I would give to have seen that happen …

• For me my legendary stories seem to repeat themselves at times.
    Knight with mace and shield mainly solo pushing the bomb cart up to the mason seige wall and popping skulls with the mace, only to blow himself up with the cart when it reaches the door lol.

Lately its been the battle axe for me. 1 v 3’s turning into prolonged fights, felling 5 foes in one fight.

• @fvonb:

Hillside. Trebuchet objective. The trebuchet in the center. I am an Agatha knight and see how a Mason vanguard kicks an agathian brother of mine out of the window to his death. The vanguard feels completely safe, looks down out of the window and is laughing while I hold my tears back for my brother in arms. I am on my way to sweet revenge when a Mason man-at-arms gets in the way. THUNK, he grabs his throat, he got a bolt to his neck. He collapses. I turn around and see the shooter in the distance, a fellow Agathian. He slightly nods at me, like he is saying “Do what you have to do mate, I got your back”. I continue to run, the vanguard is still on the edge, laughing. Another vanguard steps inbetween me and my target. I have no time to fight him, I must kick that other monster out of the window. I feint the vanguard to earn some time and just dash past him. I am right behind the madman now and kick his laughing ass. He stumbles out of the window, turns around in the air and for a moment looks straight in my eyes. I can see how his smile vanishes and a look of shock and fear appears on his face as he is falling towards his death.

This really happened today. I was crying tears of laughter :D

Laughed my ass off XD

• I managed to fend off Two Vanguards, a highly skilled Archer and lastly survived being burned alive by a Man At Arms ! although he was determined.
    then finally I came across an enemy Archer! who simply stabbed me once :/

nb We must stop recruiting colour blind soldiers. I do love T/O games

• I’m sure we all have had our epic moments but right when you want to recall them you don’t remember… :(

First huge killstreak was on LTS-Arena when I was the last one standing and won the round by wildly swinging 14 heads off with my Zweihander. “No honor? I show YOU no honor!”
    Lol they should have duelled me, when people fight in clustergroups they ALWAYS, no matter which rank, make the same mistakes and you can just keep spamming that LMB and pretend you don’t notice the archer behind you slowly closing in on you. Then just turn a bit to the right and the archer will be included in your LMB chopper. Repeat until no enemies remain.

Biggest killstreak as a Knight though was at free weekend(lol how could it not be) when I was again on LTS-Arena and there were 25(!) enemy noobs left. I ran back, crouched against the gate and just kept overheading whoever got close. All noobs were predictable in that they attack first, so just block and counter-overhead. All took just 1 hit as they appearantly didn’t realise you can regenerate health in this game.

And a pretty hilarious moment in LTS-Stoneshill was when I went Knight and there were 2 Vanguards charging at me with spears. I did a weird 360 jump to evade the first charge and then kicked him into the other Vanguard’s charge XD. Insta-death.
    Then the second Vanguard backed up and began to charge another attack by running in small circles. When he charged into me I punched him in his head first before he leaped and then somehow managed to duck over his charge. Then as he had charged right over me and I was behind him, I yelled ‘Behind us!’ while doing 1 single alt-overhead with fists again and killed him.
    As if that wasn’t enough, an enemy archer suddenly approached so I jumped into the bushes and he actually walked right past me!
    So I sneaked up behind him for 30 seconds before overheading him with my maul and typing “SNEAK ATTACK FOR 16X DAMAGE!” in chat.

• A very nice read Rickvs. Any vanguard who regards that class as worthy of a Knights Tale is full of piffle :)