An Easier Way To Organize Battle Strategies

• My suggestion is an inbuilt Battle Planner

Basically how it works is that there is a table with map at the spawn point that, when interacted with, brings up a map of the, er, map.

A list of the players with their classes runs down the left side. Once you’ve selected a player, you can draw a route for them as well as place a waypoint. Once you’ve done this the player will be able to see the route in-game. You can also request that they change class or stop being an idiot.

Of course, not just any idiot is allowed to do this, only a Leader can. Anyone can request to become a leader, and the others can vote whom they want, or they can just say “fuck leaders” before running into a vanguard’s spear.

This feature definitely isn’t for everyone, just those who want to feel like they’re fighting a real medieval battle.

• There’s still gonna be giant cocks drawn all over the map even with leader voting. For starters everyone will vote themselves so the rank 2 random who had a friend who voted for him too gets to be commander.

• @lemonater47:

There’s still gonna be giant cocks drawn all over the map even with leader voting. .

Drawing cocks on map in DOTA.
    Good times.

• @lemonater47:

For starters everyone will vote themselves so the rank 2 random who had a friend who voted for him too gets to be commander.

Reminds me of something…

I like the idea. If some leader likes to draw cocks instead he might do it. May his team get stomped by teams who put the map to better use. A true artist would probably draw cocks that lead his team to victory. :-D

• I would love this feature. I try to command the team anyway… But mostly they just keep “running into Vanguards’ spear”

The guy with highest rank should be the leader… And he should have some more tactical messages than “forward”, “Behind us!” and “Retreat” and so on…

But I guess there are just too many people that don’t care about tactics and strategy, just want to have fun and kill the archer scum. Doesn’t seem like there will ever be a cool feature like this in the vanilla game.

• @Evil:

A true artist would probably draw cocks that lead his team to victory. :-D

Maximum LOL. Glad you like the idea.

• @Jezal:

The guy with highest rank should be the leader…

Hmmm… I’ll have to admit I’m not actually that brilliant at the game XD, yet I still like the idea of leading the better fighters to victory. So…? Anyone with a good idea on how to pick leaders please post!

• fix the VOIP and add Alltalk option and this becomes moot point.

• @Retsnom:

fix the VOIP and add Alltalk option and this becomes moot point.

Unless your own voice embarrasses you and you’d rather die than project your voice to everyone. :P

• @Cosmo_Kane:

@Retsnom:

fix the VOIP and add Alltalk option and this becomes moot point.

Unless your own voice embarrasses you and you’d rather die than project your voice to everyone. :P

Put on a voice? Some people sub-consciously do it when talking into an electronic device.