Donations suggestion

• @lemonater47:

Yes its actually better to donate to clan servers and the like. They pay to run those servers out of their own pocket.

Not in Australia they don’t, GON rents clan servers to people for free 8-)

• @BlaZe:

@lemonater47:

Yes its actually better to donate to clan servers and the like. They pay to run those servers out of their own pocket.

Not in Australia they don’t, GON rents clan servers to people for free 8-)

Well GON is just too awesome.

• I am sure your Kilas server is very nice mr snickers bar.
    However as a brit, it would serve no useful purpose for me.
    Do give my regards to Nurse Ratched, and take your pills. :)

• Well there’ll be euro clan servers that you can donate too.

• How about a server with just Knights playing T/O, with a tea lounge. First person locked.
    Also add the Marquess of Queensberry Rules, plus some before battle Knights Etiquette.
    Salute your foe before encounters and agree on what weapons to us and admire each Knights
    colors. Off course after a victory once again a salute in respect of the fallen. :)

Its nice to get value for money these days ;)

• I wouldn’t donate for such bad servers.
    Most of the official servers in the EU are empty anyway, because they lag as hell. They should get less but better servers, so playing on official servers with more than 16 players gets enjoyable again. THEN I’d be ready to donate.

• Maybe we should setup a donation to Microsoft too for providing the operating system to run on?

• I think that the donation button is here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/219640/

Get another copy and give it to your friend is the best donation.
    Devs get your money, you get a friend to play with.

• @User:

I think that the donation button is here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/219640/

I would IF they would actually fix shit and make the official servers better and well admined. Oh wait I have already gotten a few hundred friends to buy the game and actually pay for my own servers. So how about a little pay back for years of support since 2005 and the thousands of dollars I have already contributed not to mention all the tech support I have been doing for free? All I ask is to not have my critical posts deleted by over zealous admins and to get damn game fixed. Guess i am asking too much.

• @Retsnom:

@User:

I think that the donation button is here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/219640/

I would IF they would actually fix shit and make the official servers better and well admined. Oh wait I have already gotten a few hundred friends to buy the game and actually pay for my own servers. So how about a little pay back for years of support since 2005 and the thousands of dollars I have already contributed not to mention all the tech support I have been doing for free? All I ask is to not have my critical posts deleted by over zealous admins and to get damn game fixed. Guess i am asking too much.

When you do things on your own accord such as tech support and having your own servers, it’s because you enjoy the game, not because you expect something back.

When you go around with an attitude like that, you begin to turn a lot of people off.

As others have said, I’d donate to clan servers and/or get copies for your friends.

• @Keith:

@Retsnom:

@User:

When you do things on your own accord such as tech support and having your own servers, it’s because you enjoy the game, not because you expect something back.

When you go around with an attitude like that, you begin to turn a lot of people off.

As others have said, I’d donate to clan servers and/or get copies for your friends.

Ask yourself why I and others might have a bad attitude, then you might come to some realizations and the truth. I dont really expect anything in return but is what I asked for, for a year(s) really out of the question? Dont let the truth and facts get in the way of a good story……

• You attitude is like that because you decide to be like that.

• @lemonater47:

You attitude is like that because you decide to be like that.

wrong again but thanks for playing……

• @Retsnom:

@lemonater47:

Torn banner didn’t make you like this. No one did.

You can decide to be nice or decide to be angry. Your choice.

• @lemonater47:

@Retsnom:

@lemonater47:

Torn banner didn’t make you like this. No one did.

You can decide to be nice or decide to be angry. Your choice.

I can also decide to be a kiss ass and make excuse after excuse for all the game’s turd sandwiches. I mean bugs. But that is just not my style.

again, ask yourself why so many players are angry. It is not just me. Actually read the threads instead of coming up with every excuse to support bad decisions and game flaws as acceptable and join those who would like to see the game become the best it can be and not the current turd that it is becoming.

• I’m just a bit more diplomatic about things than you are.

• The whole idea of posting a thread for donations for official servers is beyond silly and kiss ass. I call it like I see it and I believe your initial response was to agree with me. I am done here……

• @Retsnom:

The whole idea of posting a thread for donations for official servers is beyond silly and kiss ass. I call it like I see it and I believe your initial response was to agree with me. I am done here……

No need to be a jerk about it is all I’m trying to say.