How long until they remove the unlocking requirements?

• I’m not interested in playing useless classes, especially since ranks will be wiped once the game is out of beta. Will we have to wait until the next patch or should i just wait for November 15th? Customization was great but now that a high rank is required everyone is just another generic soldier making it rather bland to play.

Different customization options should unlock with rank, not the entirety of the customization options at a single high rank once the game is fully released.

• @Borge:

I’m not interested in playing useless classes, especially since ranks will be wiped once the game is out of beta. Will we have to wait until the next patch or should i just wait for November 15th? Customization was great but now that a high rank is required everyone is just another generic soldier making it rather bland to play.

Different customization options should unlock with rank, not the entirety of the customization options at a single high rank once the game is fully released.

As it is a beta, even the unlocking system is something which needs to be tested. I’ve noticed that even this system is screwed up, as sometimes I am allowed to choose whatever weapon I wish to willy-nilly.

Maybe you should wait for the 15th.

• on that note id like to ask a question. my rank has never worked in chiv:dw. IS ranking working for anybody?

• I just ranked up to 2 in duels and it was reset to 0 again the next round. Not sure if ranking works at all. The scoreboard was tracking kills in the negatives as “team kills” in duel.

• Anybody have a fix to unlocking weapons so far? Kinda sucks being stuck at 2 weapons permenantly this update.

• The biggest problem is that it has just made the latest version so very bland and boring to play. It was still very entertaining before despite the exploits and bugs.

• I quite like the unlocking, before when I jumped into the game I had ten different weapons to choose from and I had no idea which does what, now when I have to play a class with certain weapons for a while I can learn how the weapon works, how it feels.

Thing is that I actually do level up, well each class seems to have its own level and there is no info on how much xp I got and how much left for next level or what level I need to unlock this and that weapon, but it works to certain extent.

• It actually tells your your XP in one of the menus, believe it’s under profile or something.

• I like the idea of it but it needs to work first before they implement it.

Though I suppose that’s what a beta is for.