Female Chivalry players

• So im interested how many Girls play this game. Cmon you girl knight report in :D

• I think rule 37 applies here

• judging from the conversations on the chat bar about penetration, semen swallowing, hand jobs, oral, and anal, i would venture to say that there are females playing the game…… :D :) :|

• @LordBenedictIronclaw:

penetration, semen swallowing, hand jobs, oral, and anal

That escalated quickly.

• I think female gamers deserve respect now days, in some cases they actually play better then the men.
    The gamers world use to be a safe haven for nagged men to
    relax so it might take time to accept the female
    in our exclusive club, I myself welcome any female
    into it quite openly.

! as long as she has cooked my dinner
    ! and walked the cat first I can see no problems.
    :D

• @loin:

I think female gamers deserve respect now days, in some cases they actually play better then the men.

No way.

• lol

gamer girls are sexy because they are rare and guys like games

oh sure lots of girls have xbox, Wii etc. But pc gamer girls are in short supply.

speaking of wii I can’t post a direct link but lets just say fk1e3sagw10.

anyway I am equal opportunity, if I was a girl or gay I`d like hot gamer guys and in several MMOs back in the day I always migrated to the guild where a girl was the boss.

oh yeah.

• I married my wife because she was better at Final Fantasy VII than me. She built her own gaming PC and has finished more games than me, even though I own more games than her. She prefers single player FPS games because most guy gamers act like 12 year olds online. Actually, she prefers Sims but that’s because it costs me a lot of money.

• @BillDoor:

I married my wife because she was better at Final Fantasy VII than me. She built her own gaming PC and has finished more games than me, even though I own more games than her. She prefers single player FPS games because most guy gamers act like 12 year olds online. Actually, she prefers Sims but that’s because it costs me a lot of money.

I was going to say KEEPER! Till you mentioned the Sims…… When does she have time to pull away from the Sims to fetch you beer and make you sammiches?

• My girlfriend is a gamer and she tried to play this. She enjoyed it but unfortunately she gets dizzy and sick from playing first person or some third person games. She can only play for so long at a time.

As for female gamers in general, I have two cousins that both enjoy playing games just as any other gamer.

There’s a lot more than people think, but considering how most of them get treated, a lot tend to not announce that they are female.

• A/S/L Wanna cyber?

• @Retsnom:

When does she have time to pull away from the Sims to fetch you beer and make you sammiches?

I get her Sims’ digital leftovers :(

• @BillDoor:

@Retsnom:

When does she have time to pull away from the Sims to fetch you beer and make you sammiches?

I get her Sims’ digital leftovers :(

that i like putting a sims character into swimming pool and taking away the ladder…

a8PnjE_eHqo

• My wife used to play WoW, CS, and UT2004, but C:MW was to intense with the up close and physical violence…. She did do alright as an archer with the shortsword though. Her computer is too old anyway and her priorities are just wrong - she doesn’t want a new computer :?