Ranged Ammo Difference

• Why is it the Ninja gets only 4 shuriken (Should be 9), Samurai gets 10 arrows, but the pirate gets 12 lead shot?

• Shurikens can be quickthrown, and cap be re-picked. Knight also has only 6 throwing knives (6 because he can’t quickthrow them, he must equip them and then throw them instead).

If ninja had 9 shurikens then we’d see a infinite shuriken-spam all around which I honestly don’t want.

As to why pirate has 12 bullets, reason behind that is totally beyond my comprehension.

• @Arebasu:

but the pirate gets 12 lead shot?

how else do you expect them to spam the pistol???

pls be more considerate Are

• I’d reduce pirate amno to 4-5.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

I’d reduce pirate amno to 4-5.

That’s a bit extreme considering how much the pirate needs them, I’d give about 9 pistol and 7 buss ammo.

• @Mockingbirch:

That’s a bit extreme considering how much the pirate needs them, I’d give about 9 pistol and 7 buss ammo.

Someone was saying how useless the Pirate was just today
    So I had his buddy screencap me as I topped FFA as a melee Pirate

only shitty Pirates rely on the gun

• The shank is just like the shortsword.

• @BB:

@Mockingbirch:

Someone was saying how useless the Pirate was just today
    So I had his buddy screencap me as I topped FFA as a melee Pirate

only shitty Pirates rely on the gun

Of course it’s POSSIBLE to do well with the pirate in melee, it’s possible to do well with anyone. But if you took the average of a bunch of melee fights with different players and classes, pirates would definitely be near the bottom. They were, after all, designed to be squishy in melee combat because they have good guns. It’s the same way that every now and then you’ll see an archer with the dagger killing it in MW, but it’s certainly not he normal way of playing the class.