Viking Throwable sword - Bug?

• Why does the viking class can thow all weapons (including sword) ??
    Honestly, i believe you should be able to throw your sword, but now throw your last sword…
    Problem is i cant even retake the throwed sword from the corpse or even the team mate shield or even other part. And that does not apply to spears or bolts. You can reclaim them from the corpses. And i remember on chivalry medieval warfare you can take out the axe / knife / javelin out of the othr player.

• You CAN reclaimed any thrown weapons from corpses and surroundings. From corpses they don’t actually disappear but you will have it available again. If you can’t pick up your sword then it is probably a bug. You however can’t pick up thrown weapons from live enemies/teammates or their shields, DON’T throw them at teammates and shield-bearing enemies.

As to your “running out of weapons to use”, two simple solutions:
    EITHER
    1. Don’t throw your last weapon
    OR
    2. Use your manly fists!

• The hammer is the most reliable weapon to pick up. It doesn’t get stuck in things it bounces off them.

• @Martys:

You CAN reclaimed any thrown weapons from corpses and surroundings. From corpses they don’t actually disappear but you will have it available again. If you can’t pick up your sword then it is probably a bug. You however can’t pick up thrown weapons from live enemies/teammates or their shields, DON’T throw them at teammates and shield-bearing enemies.

As to your “running out of weapons to use”, two simple solutions:
    EITHER
    1. Don’t throw your last weapon
    OR
    2. Use your manly fists!

problem of fists is that is not to good to defend against blade or blunt weapons heheh

• Fists makes your enemies rather cocky. That’s your advantage. Show no mercy with your fists and if they are already weak you have an even chance. And if you have thrown stuff at them they should be weak.

This is how some people play Viking.

• @lemonater47:

This is how some people play Viking.

Let me start off by saying that’s a great picture.
    Though really, if you want to play viking like a pro, pretend you’re a vanguard and 360 jump stab with the spear. The spear is probably the best weapon the viking has and you can’t even throw it.

• @DerFürst:

The spear is probably the best weapon the viking has and you can’t even throw it.

I’m having trouble understanding

how could a weapon be good if you can’t throw it??

• The viking class is terribly unimaginative isn’t it.

• @BB:

@DerFürst:

The spear is probably the best weapon the viking has and you can’t even throw it.

I’m having trouble understanding

how could a weapon be good if you can’t throw it??

its basicly the “vanguard spear”. and finnaly a weapon that vikings cant throw it!

• I’ve noticed that if you throw a weapon into a corpse (after it became a corpse) you’ll be unable to retrieve it. Also, if your opponent parry your weapon (at least some of the weapons) they are gone forever, stuck in the floor or whatnot.

• @B4RK:

I’ve noticed that if you throw a weapon into a corpse (after it became a corpse) you’ll be unable to retrieve it. Also, if your opponent parry your weapon (at least some of the weapons) they are gone forever, stuck in the floor or whatnot.

i remember in medievel warfare you could recover any weapon