Samurai is still way too OP

• Half the team uses bow, other half uses Yari and Nodachi and the left mouse button suffers. they smash every multi team game, even with their recent minuscule weakening.

• I’m going to assume you’re actually referencing the Sam vs Spartan 1 sided fights?(seeing as Sams never dominate anything else ever)
    that’s not the Sam’s fault

if you had any class fight the Spartans(except Pirates) you’d end up with the same average result

Spartan is just hard for noobs to get into and play well

@adamcel6:

Nodachi and the left mouse button suffers.

you’re going to have to have a better argument than “M1 spam kills me” to convince anyone

• @BB:

I’m going to assume you’re actually referencing the Sam vs Spartan 1 sided fights?(seeing as Sams never dominate anything else ever)
    that’s not the Sam’s fault

if you had any class fight the Spartans(except Pirates) you’d end up with the same average result

Spartan is just hard for noobs to get into and play well

@adamcel6:

Nodachi and the left mouse button suffers.

you’re going to have to have a better argument than “M1 spam kills me” to convince anyone

M1 spam works in a huge brawl against anyone. Think of multiple scenarios before posting condescending stuff like that.

• @adamcel6:

M1 spam works in a huge brawl against anyone.

… I wasn’t aware you’re forced to fight in huge brawls

• I keep away from large brawls when a team mate has a no dachi. He hinders you own team at the same time.

LMB spamming has a trade off. You kill your own team.

Not that its particularly great in smaller skirmishes anyway.

And the yumi bow still sucks. Two headshots to kill a pirate.

• Samurai is indeed OP since flinch isn’t as reliable as it should! So hit trading occur way more often then it should, making the class with better armor and dammage stronger in a fight!

don’t mind BB, all he does is post condescending stuff while defending the thing that (I guess) make him kill people, as long as it makes u win it doesn’t need a fix ? I can take a samurai as a spartan anytime but still I wouldn’t say they need the same level of skills to handle!

Samurai are just the easiest class to use because they have speed, they have reach, they have armor, they have a pretty decent ranged weapon and they got dammage! While spartan gets good dammage, a decent reach (mostly with sarissa) but only with spear attack since shield bash need a really close range to hit and sarrisa doesn’t much different attacks…they got shield but its way slower than blocking with a weapon, yes it can hold it but you’ll just get stun from kicks! Spartan got not much of a good ranged weapon since he got to use it in melee, still hurts but throwing your main weapon isn’t always the best choice! I think spartan could beat samurai if they really stick in tight groups but hard to do that in pub games!

• @Mgqc:

Samurai is indeed OP since flinch isn’t as reliable as it should! So hit trading occur way more often then it should, making the class with better armor and dammage stronger in a fight!

don’t mind BB, all he does is post condescending stuff while defending the thing that (I guess) make him kill people, as long as it makes u win it doesn’t need a fix ? I can take a samurai as a spartan anytime but still I wouldn’t say they need the same level of skills to handle!

Samurai are just the easiest class to use because they have speed, they have reach, they have armor, they have a pretty decent ranged weapon and they got dammage! While spartan gets good dammage, a decent reach (mostly with sarissa) but only with spear attack since shield bash need a really close range to hit and sarrisa doesn’t much different attacks…they got shield but its way slower than blocking with a weapon, yes it can hold it but you’ll just get stun from kicks! Spartan got not much of a good ranged weapon since he got to use it in melee, still hurts but throwing your main weapon isn’t always the best choice! I think spartan could beat samurai if they really stick in tight groups but hard to do that in pub games!

Yknow it’s odd, but I don’t find samurai too tough to beat. For whatever reason, Knights are really hard for me unless I’m either Samurai or knight. Can’t put my finger on it though.

Either way, I think Samurai is fine. I hit trade with them less and I have flinched them a bunch too thanks to this patch.

• @Mgqc:

Samurai is indeed OP since flinch isn’t as reliable as it should!

there’s nothing wrong with flinch
    but I’ll humor you, what is wrong with flinch?

• @BB:

@adamcel6:

Then you’ve never played the freakin game.

• @BB:

@adamcel6:

• @adamcel6:

@BB:

@adamcel6:

apparently

• I don’t think adamcel6 knows what the S key does.

• Nah Samurai isn’t bad with the extended wind up times now. Being a Spartan vs them its about breaking the distance gap. Once you do that you have a fair fight. I will say however, I don’t understand why we’re the same speed as them but whatever.

• @lemonater47:

I don’t think adamcel6 knows what the S key does.

What is your point here? Is it better to leave your team to be slaughtered?

• If the Samurai is OP, I wonder what that makes the knight. The crossbow is straight up better. Easier to hit with, relatively quick reload time.

In MW, a squad of archers with crossbows is a huge pain in the ass. When you get to them though, the fight changes completely. Most of the time.

In DW, if a squad of Knights pull the same shit, it’s a pain in the ass. When you get to them though, they’re still a pain in the ass.

• @omg87:

If the Samurai is OP, I wonder what that makes the knight. The crossbow is straight up better. Easier to hit with, relatively quick reload time.

In MW, a squad of archers with crossbows is a huge pain in the ass. When you get to them though, the fight changes completely. Most of the time.

In DW, if a squad of Knights pull the same shit, it’s a pain in the ass. When you get to them though, they’re still a pain in the ass.

In DW the knight’s crossbow has only 5 un-pickupable bolts to fire.

However, it is still an huge pain in the ass when they do what you described, but team effort is close to nil in most matches.

• The yumi bow needs two headshots to kill a pirate. I call that underpowered. It should be buffed enough to at least one shot headshot a pirate.

• @adamcel6:

@omg87:

If the Samurai is OP, I wonder what that makes the knight. The crossbow is straight up better. Easier to hit with, relatively quick reload time.

In DW the knight’s crossbow has only 5 un-pickupable bolts to fire.

However, it is still an huge pain in the ass when they do what you described, but team effort is close to nil in most matches.

That’s actually incorrect. You can pick up crossbow bolts.

• @lemonater47:

The yumi bow needs two headshots to kill a pirate. I call that underpowered. It should be buffed enough to at least one shot headshot a pirate.

Buff ranged weapons! Yay!

• @lemonater47:

It should be buffed enough to at least one shot headshot a pirate.

Yumi fires as fast as the longbow, that’s not really necesary

and no, longbow doesn’t 1 headshot archers either