Samurai is still way too OP

• Personally, I think Samurai only have one real problem, that being that all of their weapons are incredibly fast considering damage and reach. They easily have all of the best weapons in the game.
    I’m aware this is supposed to be balanced by them lacking a real gimmick, and that them having amazing weapons IS their gimmick, but most of the gimmicks are, well, gimmicky, and aren’t as effective as simply having amazing weapons and stats.

I also think Spartans are incredibly effective, second only to samurai, but that’s just my playstyle talking.

• @BB:

@lemonater47:

It should be buffed enough to at least one shot headshot a pirate.

Yumi fires as fast as the longbow, that’s not really necesary

and no, longbow doesn’t 1 headshot archers either

Well with broadheads it does.

Still I don’t think anyone would mind too much if the damage was increased slightly to headshot pirates.

• @lemonater47:

Well with broadheads it does.

And Sams will be able to 1 shot Pirates when those get added
    @lemonater47:

Still I don’t think anyone would mind too much if the damage was increased slightly to headshot pirates.

Pirates would

• whats wrong? i’d say flinch need to work a little further in the wind up

• @Mgqc:

whats wrong? i’d say flinch need to work a little further in the wind up

flinch works all throughout windup

• @Sol:

@adamcel6:

@omg87:

If the Samurai is OP, I wonder what that makes the knight. The crossbow is straight up better. Easier to hit with, relatively quick reload time.

In MW, a squad of archers with crossbows is a huge pain in the ass. When you get to them though, the fight changes completely. Most of the time.

In DW, if a squad of Knights pull the same shit, it’s a pain in the ass. When you get to them though, they’re still a pain in the ass.

In DW the knight’s crossbow has only 5 un-pickupable bolts to fire.

However, it is still an huge pain in the ass when they do what you described, but team effort is close to nil in most matches.

That’s actually incorrect. You can pick up crossbow bolts.

Well I can’t.