Hey. Bit of a complaint.

• Now I’m not exactly sure how the servers work, but I assume the Official servers are hosted by Torn Banner? (East, Central, and West servers.) I was playing on central server #29, and anyone who started doing well seemed to get kicked. It was free for all. I noticed a 7-0 guy got kicked, then I did, I was in the lead, and then my room mate got kicked shortly after, who I think was at a 2-1 k/d. No hard feelings, we just switched servers. I just am curious if either maybe it’s a bug or y’all got someone in charge who probably shouldn’t be.

• Its because most US players are a bunch of nooblet arseholes and kick anyone that’s better than them. Votekicks are started by players. And I think on official servers require 65% of the votes to be yes.

There’s a steam group full of admins. And if your lucky they might even be on.

Forgot how it works though. Its more of a report system than fast response.

I mean if they used the third party RCON it could of been an instant admin response. Problem is it sucks and they know it.

• You should be complIAnt with the votekicks provided. Afterall that is in your topic title.

That is all.

• That’s not helping.

When votekicks come up vote no. Even votekick the guy who started the votekick.

The only reason votekicks should be launched is if they have high long or being very abusive. No one hacks. So vote no.

• Same thing happens when US players get on the asian servers. They just automatically (try to) kick whoever is in first place. Don’t even bother giving a reason.

• We’ve had a few US players come down here and try and kick people. Thing is down here we all vote no. Then he gets kicked. Not to mention high ping.

• Well. It wasn’t a vote. Admin of the server was kicking players. If it was a vote kick I wouldn’t have posted about it. I don’t mind vote kicks. I vote kick myself instead of leaving sometimes. :D

• @Maul:

Well. It wasn’t a vote. Admin of the server was kicking players. If it was a vote kick I wouldn’t have posted about it. I don’t mind vote kicks. I vote kick myself instead of leaving sometimes. :D

It was an admin kicking good players.

That’s interesting.

You happen to know who the admin was? I mean doing a thing like that and well you lose admin rights in my book.

• @lemonater47:

@Maul:

Well. It wasn’t a vote. Admin of the server was kicking players. If it was a vote kick I wouldn’t have posted about it. I don’t mind vote kicks. I vote kick myself instead of leaving sometimes. :D

It was an admin kicking good players.

That’s interesting.

You happen to know who the admin was? I mean doing a thing like that and well you lose admin rights in my book.

That’s the only way I can figure. Both me and my room mate got kicked and taken to the kicked for _____ reason screen, but no reason was given.

I don’t remember the name, I tried going through my recently played with steam names to figure it out, but for whatever reason it’s not letting me switch pages to go back to yesterday. :/

• If it was an admin on an official server report him. It clear abuse of admin rights if he there wasn’t a good reason.

If the server was unofficial blacklist (for some reason there is no server blacklist) just don’t play on this server anymore. There are plenty better ones around.

• So one of the official admins in the states abuses his powers for his own benefits.

Next time it happens you look here. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/chivadmins

There’s 16 of them. See if anyone matches. Next time that is. No use thinking you remembered when you might get it wrong.

• @lemonater47:

So one of the official admins in the states abuses his powers for his own benefits.

Next time it happens you look here. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/chivadmins

There’s 16 of them. See if anyone matches. Next time that is. No use thinking you remembered when you might get it wrong.

Thanks for the information. I’ll keep this in mind. Hopefully it doesn’t happen again, but I’ll take notice if I see any of them online and the kicking starts happening again. Like I said in the opening, I’m not too upset about it, I just don’t want it to be a reoccurring issue in the game. I really really enjoy C:MW, and the community.

• Very strange for this to happen. There’s one admin with a lack of hours played that may do it. But unless he fakes what he’s really like on the forums I doubt it. Could have been a drunk admin with 1000 hours who was playing badly and decided to kick all who were better.

• You really made a whole thread about this? Let me shed some light on this guy for some background. This player finds it fun to go into FFA servers with his greifing buddies, typically 3 others, and all 4 run as a group gangbanging everyone in the game and then trolling the chat with spam. The game is called free for all. You deserved it.

• @Noobstomper:

You really made a whole thread about this? Let me shed some light on this guy for some background. This player finds it fun to go into FFA servers with his greifing buddies, typically 3 others, and all 4 run as a group gangbanging everyone in the game and then trolling the chat with spam. The game is called free for all. You deserved it.

Well that changes things up a bit.

I mean you do need evidence. Screenshots of the chatlog from he console. Things like that.

I’m afraid nobody likes aggressive teamers on an FFA game. Frankly I would have warned and kicked you. Sure its fine if you don’t want to attack someone and leave him and his targets alone. Its fine to get in a group and stay to one corner of the map not attacking anyone.

But going around as a group killing everyone. Well now that’s just unfair. Sure you might not get the most kills as its spread through your group. But you get the least amount of deaths. You kill a bunch of people trying to play properly. Its a form of griefing. And if you were doing that well I understand why the admin kicked you.

I would of kicked you. In fact I do. I give a warning and if you continue I will kick you. That’s if the rest of the server hasn’t made a votekick first. And spamming chat. Well that can be a banning offence on some servers.

• @Noobstomper:

You really made a whole thread about this? Let me shed some light on this guy for some background. This player finds it fun to go into FFA servers with his greifing buddies, typically 3 others, and all 4 run as a group gangbanging everyone in the game and then trolling the chat with spam. The game is called free for all. You deserved it.

I do what now?

I typically play Team Objective, and I only have one other friend who plays chivalry. (My Room mate.) and we never team, and I never ever spam chat. Hell I hardly chat in game. I’m usually just talking to my room mate.

Maybe you’re thinking of a different player with a similar name or something? I’ve never ever done such a thing.

• @Noobstomper:

Ya free for all. So free to play as you wish. Teams included.

• @Karasu:

@Noobstomper:

That can be and is seen as greifing.

• @lemonater47:

@Karasu:

@Noobstomper:

Agreed. Teams are highly highly annoying. It can ruin the game for the other players on the server.

• @lemonater47:

@Karasu:

@Noobstomper:

Citation needed.