Rank and Unlock.

• I would like to state my frustration about the game.I bought it 2 days ago and my rank is still 0 and i have no other weapons.I played for many hours and in the game i unlocked things and ranked up,but then something happens and these stats reset.I want a solution because i paid for this game!You cant just sell a game and don’t fix these problems.(same problem on deadliest warrior) :(

• pshh! get with the program. We stopped crying about the little stuff a year ago….

@b3h47pte:

Postby b3h47pte » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Hello Everyone!

Release week was completely insane…… So, just 6 days after the release of our game we are announcing that:
    We will be releasing the first hotfix tomorrow at 9AM PST.
    Changes:

“Weapon unlocks will no longer reset” (same with sever browser fix) every single patch since launch?

• I am having the same issue. I recently bought the game and have played the game on 4 different sessions and in each session i rank up to levels 3 or 4 and unlock several weapons only to be frustrated when i log in again (or even when i connect to a different server) to find that I am back to rank 0 and that I have to unlock the same weapons over and over again. I did some reading and already tried making the lower case “f” in False, I am playing exclusively on official servers, and I am not finding a solution! Could someone please help? Most people are posting that there is no solution and that its just the way it is! Its a shame that such an amazing game would have such a huuuge bug left unsolved! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

• @edahdouh:

I am having the same issue. I recently bought the game and have played the game on 4 different sessions and in each session i rank up to levels 3 or 4 and unlock several weapons only to be frustrated when i log in again (or even when i connect to a different server) to find that I am back to rank 0 and that I have to unlock the same weapons over and over again. I did some reading and already tried making the lower case “f” in False, I am playing exclusively on official servers, and I am not finding a solution! Could someone please help? Most people are posting that there is no solution and that its just the way it is! Its a shame that such an amazing game would have such a huuuge bug left unsolved! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I completely agree and I have the same problem. I only play official servers, and I’ve changed the lower case “f” in both locations of that config file. My progress is constantly reset to rank 2. It appears now that one or two weapons will stay unlocked “permanently.” But further progress is never saved. It’s incredibly frustrating and I will not be able to recommend this game to my social network until it’s resolved.

In the games that I play in I always see people with ranks in the 20s or 30s and people playing with all kinds of different weapon unlocks. So what’s the deal? How come some people can play the normal game, but the rest of us have to play the broken version of the game?