Enough is enough, fix your admin

• I’m TELLING you to fix your high ping kick in the server config, get it working now. I’m losing respect by the truckload each and every day I put up with lack of admin love for servers we pay for out of pocket to host your “so-called game”. This game is like the hot girl in school that everyone loved but suddenly one day she just stopped washing her armits and didn’t bother with makeup anymore. Don’t make promises you can’t keep, we’ve been getting bullshitted about the next patch including a better admin panel, more commands, working features for quite some time now and every patch it seems like you just forget about us. Isn’t it sad that players have to resort to “CREATING” their own forms of remote admin with more features instead of using what was supposed to be given to us in the first place?

• @Dontuhateme:

This game is like the hot girl in school

That made me laugh.

• What a strange analogy. Drawing on experience?

• Maneater (Hall & Oates song) watch out
    Its pointless to complain about the admin side of things as the players complaints and problems
    are given the same attention as the private server admins, which is drum rolls tada! Mrs Palm " yes dear"

I myself was tempted to rent a few servers of multi play and the sale people were very nice
    sending me endless emails =p, I told them to wait until next year and see if the admin side was
    better or improved. (That was infact last December) very pleased I did not sink cash into this unsupported
    side of the game.

• @loin:

Maneater (Hall & Oates song) watch out
    Its pointless to complain about the admin side of things as the players complaints and problems
    are given the same attention as the private server admins, which is drum rolls tada! Mrs Palm " yes dear"

I myself was tempted to rent a few servers of multi play and the sale people were very nice
    sending me endless emails =p, I told them to wait until next year and see if the admin side was
    better or improved. (That was infact last December) very pleased I did not sink cash into this unsupported
    side of the game.

multiplay? Why would you do that to yourself?

• At this stage i think it’s unlikely they will fix anything admin related and if they do they might just keep it to themselves like they did with the ability to create banlists for multiple servers (viewtopic.php?f=90&t=14121) …and then basically say it’s for the players to develop their own

• Eh? What the hell is the point on keeping features to themselves?

• been saying this for a year now!

the lack of admin side of things is gonna be what kills this game, without our servers there will be no where to play, and no game.
    the 10 unadmined troll infested, votekick rage when you beat them official servers arent gonna cut it for players thats for sure.
    dunno why thats so hard for them to realize, you take care of the admins first, since they promote your game everyday by running a dam server for people to play your game in.

side of the game.

exactly why i run a dedicated server brotha, i would never pay for a server wth the shape this game is in, expecially with how they have treated the admins and still a year later nothing for admins.
    pffff they keep nerfing the game though, like that’ll make it better or somthing lol.

Slights Valiance Admin Mod is really the only hope that this game has for admin side of things, lets hope he continues working on it, cause otherwise itll just a be a big joke in a few more months without anything for the admins to control their servers with.