Fix the **c**** votekick system

• I cant even play the damn game because im getting kicked almost every second game for being a “fucking OP” pirate, samurai, ninja, spartan or knight.

Pirates are op because they have guns.
    Samurai are op because they have long swords.
    Ninjas are op because they throw shit at you while meleeing.
    Spartans are op because of their shields.
    Knights are op because of their HP.
    (I dont play vikings because theyre vanguards, but im sure people would find something thats op about them)

People in this game keep voting “yes” without knowing why the kickvote was started. Even though the teamdamage counter says 0% every time(except for one time when it said 3%). Once I was even accused of using aimbot as a pirate! What should I do in order to be able to play?

Should I maybe start by letting every player in the enemy team kill me once, so they dont get too mad when they die?
    Should I just make my own game and not include a kickvote option?
    Or how about your fix the votekicking?

Suggestion: Raise the necessary % for a votekick to happen to 88 and just let the kickvoted players team vote. Im now going to explain how votekicking currently works, and how it would work with my suggestion implemented:

Now:
    1. A kickvote is started because a player is teamkilling: 55% of the players vote yes for fun(this is the general amount of yes votes and is equally voted for by both teams). Additionally almost everyone on the team with the teamkiller will also vote yes for obvious reasons. The player is kicked.
    2. A kickvote is started because a player is hacking: Almost everyone votes yes. The player is kicked.
    3. A kickvote is started because someone got killed: 55% of players will again vote for yes, the rest will either not vote at all or vote no. The player is kicked.

My suggestion:
    1. A kickvote is started because a player is teamkilling: 55% of the players vote yes for fun again. Additionally almost everyone on the team with the teamkiller(which is the only team eligible to vote) will also vote yes for obvious reasons. The player is kicked.
    2. A kickvote is started because a player is hacking: Almost everyone votes yes. The player is kicked.
    3. A kickvote is started because someone got killed: 55% of players will again vote for yes, the rest will either not vote at all or vote no. The player is not kicked.

See what happened? The innocent player wasnt kicked, thanks to my wonderful suggestion.

I couldnt care less about how often this has been posted before, we need to make them aware that this huge problem exists.

When can i expect the patch? Or will a hotfix suffice?
    You know forums… to this day i dont know the difference between hotfix and patch, isnt that embarrassing? I mean a hotfix is obviously smaller, but other than that? Is it that the hotfixes only purpose is to fix bugs, while patches contain new content? If so, what about bugfixing patches? Or is it like this square rectangle thing i keep hearing about? You know… “Every patch is a hotfix, but not every hotfix is a patch”? I could probably just look it up on google, but now that ive already written all of that… its going to make my wonderful suggestion seem like a deep and well thought out idea that just wont fit on 42lines(yes, i counted them all by hand). Only the people who take their time to read through all of this will be rewarded with this valuable piece of information. And now Im going to give the people who reached this part of my suggestion something to take along: If there are hotfixes, are there coldfixes?

• Seriously… beta testers think you are op…

• it was only slightly less of a problem in MW, and it wont hurt.

• In all honesty, throughout the entirety of MW and my experience with the DW beta, I’ve had very little trouble with the votekick system. The rare time I have, it’s usually someone who SHOULD be kicked for team killing/hacking/ridiculous ping but isn’t because he has a group of friends in the lobby. I don’t know what’s happening to you, but from my experience the only thing I would change would be to add ping to the info shown during a vote.

Also, try not swearing in your title, people will be a lot more willing to read it.

• Would only vote yes if you were running pirate. I’m just saying.

• @Khyy:

Would only vote yes if you were running pirate. I’m just saying.

If you admitted to that I’d kick you immediately. Someone using a class that you personally don’t like isn’t a valid reason to kick them, it’s just being a jerk.

• @Khyy:

How very nice of you…

To OP, unless you are exploiting or playing way too cheeky then I don’t see any reason why would anyone ever kick you. In the other case I hate you and despise you but I wouldn’t really call a vote unless you’d be really and obviously exploiting.

• @Mockingbirch:

Also, try not swearing in your title, people will be a lot more willing to read it.

c**” doesnt seem very sweary to me. I thought it would be the nicest i could go while still emphasizing how annoying this issue is in a sweary manner(which is often required and rarely a bad thing).

@Mockingbirch:

but from my experience the only thing I would change would be to add ping to the info shown during a vote.

sadly this wouldnt help at all with the problems im encountering, but it would probably help in other situations.

@Khyy:

Because of scum like you(is it ok to say scum or is there a nicer way to put it while still expressing my dislike for this kind of person in an adequate way? My intention was at no point during this reply to hurt his feelings or offend or insult him in any other way.) my suggestion even exists. Its not like you realize what youre doing is vile and bad, but feel thats its still necessary. You just dont care if youre ruining the game for other players. Im afraid there is nothing we can do other than implementing my suggestion now. Cant you just sell Chivalry to EA? They would atleast let me buy some kind of kick immunity for 50$ :(

• ******* would have been nicer. Bloody would have been better.

And EA wouldn’t just sell you kick immunity no. It would be part of chivalry premium.